FIS

FIS Employee Reviews

I was part of FIS family for over 8 years and it was a Very enjoyable journey with some wonderful people and exciting projects. The work life balance was perfect for me throughout these years. Given a chance, I will surely cherish working with the company again.
It's good company for someone who's been looking for the potential growth in the company and well known for their services and I also had a good experience working under them and they do care a lot about their employees.
One of the best companies I have worked with. Their approach towards the employees are appreciated. Cabs were provided as usual but in case of emergency they have no delay in arranging one as well.
Pros
Good food and facilities, fantastic management
Cons
Didn't find any
Worked with FIS Noida as Sr. Business Analyst. Best company in my whole career, work ia very good. Very good work life balance. Management is very co-operative, hikes etc are also good. As per my view it is the best to work as Business Analyst. Due to my personal commitment i left this organization and I still feel bad about it.
Pros
Work life balance, work from home. Management listen to you. Good hikes
Cons
Dint find any
Comment – October 20, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for sharing that FIS has been one of the best organizations you’ve worked for. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Good work life balance with competitive work in finance domain, fun life, good career growth and learning opportunities. Need to improve management. Overall its a good experience.
a typical day at work - Good what you learned - Recruitementmanagement : Niceworkplace culture : Goodthe hardest part of the job : Team Managmentthe most enjoyable part of the job: NA
My working experience in FIS was challenging, motivational, freedom to work on my own, approachable management, highly appreciating senior team, social and friendly teammates. I had everything to work n prove my skills. I am waiting to work for them again since I had to quit due to h4 travel n personal commitments.
Pros
Approachable management, appreciative, cometitive, freedom of worl
Cons
Nothing in my experience
Management is awesome and all my seniors were so nice and supportive. I left FIS a year back but I still miss working with my team. Thank you so much to all my friends and colleagues. I would give 10 out of 10 and I wish I could give more.
Pros
Free Lunch
Comment – September 23, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your time at FIS and thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We know supportive management and a great work culture are important to many of our colleagues and we’re always looking to enhance the employee experience based on feedback like yours. Best of luck to you in your career journey.
All things of this environmental culture are very good. I recommend to people to maintain their life balanced with this organization.Thanks and Regards
I am quite satisfied with the Company, Management need improvement. Work culture and life balance is easy and some times you get the feel of Competitiveness.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS?
Good place for work. Interesting staff. Multiple team bonding activitiea. Team supportive. Very good place for work. Will happy to join this place again.
Comment – August 17, 2020
Thank you for giving us 5 stars and we are glad to hear that you think FIS is a great place to work with supportive teams and would like to return one day. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
Comment – July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
FIS only aims to capture business across streets but they are very poor in providing services as its diversified across globe with poor management structure.
Untimely Responses from hierarchy/ Management, Break Adherence, Favoritism, Biased Work Culture, Support is good, however has to be more organised and prompt.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Unnecessary Chaos & Untimely Actions leading to stress among st employees who work efficiently.
Comment – July 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, since you are no longer an active employee, we can’t get more details on your feedback. Our collective workforce is a priority at FIS. Employees are also encouraged to reach out to their local People Representative with concerns/suggestions they may have. Also, at FIS, we expect everyone who works for and with FIS to act in accordance with our ethics guidelines and respect colleagues, clients, and vendors alike and to report any allegations of violations to the FIS Ethics team. You can reach them online via https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/20341/index.html
The best part of working at FIS was the flexibility that the employees get during their work hours. Excellent collaboration techniquesand he location was good too!
Few good things about this company, 1-Good environment 2-Best place to work Only few things which needed to be changed, 1-Managment 2- Very less appraisal
The Teams and managements which I worked are really god. Company is also doing pretty good. Best work culture with decent work and life balances. Overall pretty good company.
Not that bad but very very stressed, critical job we can't even go for a break and even for lunch we have to ask permissions first the go and we can't take more than 30min for lunch
As mentioned above it was an organised setup with set protocols of working mechanism. They had trained the entire group of about 20 of us for about a month. 10 days of English language and accent training (since we were hired for a US inbound calling process), followed by a 20 days process training and orientation. After that there was a period of OJT for about a week. Out of 20 of us only about 10 people got inducted on board. Once we acquired experience, they used to train us for their premium products. We used to have training sessions for any product update or for any premium products or services. This was an amazing experience for me as i got to work for a contact centre for the 1st time in my professional life. We used to get paid on 25th of every month. We were given free breakfast/meals (as we used to work for US shifts). The only reason i left FIS is that one of the premium process i used to work was shifted to their another contact centre in Phillipines and thus it reduced our earnings significantly. Since I am the only bread winner for a family of 4 i had to move on to different company. But i wish FIS the very best always!!
Comment – July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our learning and growth opportunities. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
Overall experience was really fantastic and enjoyed the fun. We used to work together as a team and used to achieve daily score on day by day basis. I used to love my shifts.
Pros
Free Food Card
Cons
High score burden
Really among the chillest places to work for (Google AdWords). Amazing people on the floor and in training and everywhere. Food's great, vendys are always loaded with sprite and coke. Transport is supportive. Coaches coach, leaders lead and there's always a helping hand, just ask!
Pros
People approach you, befriend you and make it comfortable for you, data's always available be it leaves, incentives, attendance anything
Cons
Insurance kinda sucks but meh!
Comment – June 18, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.
  1. Employee Reviews