FIS

India460 reviews

Found 460 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,577 reviews

FIS insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good company and management. Pay scale not upto satisfaction

A good company where you get the opportunity to take decision and management motivates you on it. But the pay scale is not in par with the market. Sometimes as low as half the market value.They also have hiring freeze most time so there is always lesser people in the time that you cant fill more people.

Pros

Wfh, manager

Cons

Long hours, less people in team due to hire freeze

very good place to work. calm environemnt, flexible to learn in the project.

good managementgood teamgood tech stack to learnQA automation uses inhouse tool is a disadvantage.not many additional benefits.shift left approach needed in QA teams.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

qa automation uses inhouse tool is a disadavntage.

good place to work

work life balance, less pressure, good opportunity to work in FIS, new technologies, best management , good environment, friendly people, awesome place.

Flattery will take you places

Working hard rarely pays off in this company, flattery do! Join only if you're good at flattery! Promotions in this company are purely based on how nicely you do your job of flattering the TLs proof os that the most tenure guys the TLs are giving exaples that they are best performers of the team are still stuck to the same position where the new joinees are promoted to higher positions. You have past experience and deserve the promotion but you'll not get it because the freshers have got great flattering skills. The management is biased, giving special offline tasks o their favorites, keeping them off the call and providing relaxing environment to work & some of TLs are so pathetic that they will even do the support team's job for young girls bycalling them and fixing their problems even at the midnight while for others he will ask them to call the support team. Pathetic and worst company to work, no growth for hardworking employees.

It is a wonderful place to work with supportive teams, managers excellent work life balance, great insurance benefits, flexibility in working hours and not much pressure of working

Good place to start

The organisation cares for their employees. They manage the pandemic situation well. Provides internal mobility opportunity to their employees. The benefits schemes are good.

Good Company

Good place to work.Good Compensation.Average allowance.One time set up allowance for new joineers.Subsidised lunch for Bangalore location.Flexible working hours

The management here is highly unprofessional. One needs to be close to them here to have any chance of getting ahead here. Also the management tends to prefer good looking females who are good for nothing for promotion.

Pros

Free food

okok

No work life balanceGood bonus for allwork from home facilityGreat colleaguesNew technology learningsDecent hikeGood Insurance policieswifi allowance

bad place to join

Please dont join this place - full of micro management, you will be asked details about every minute spent in a day. back dated technology. No onsite. poor pay. no/low appraisals

Too good management

Best work place with each and every facilities like fun and cultural programme. Enjoyed a lot while working at this place.

March 16, 2022
Thank you giving us a five-star rating and sharing that you value the great work culture, growth opportunities, management and upskilling opportunities at FIS. We appreciate hearing from our colleagues and are always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!

5 days working for my process.Fresher can have a good startsalary is good to startwork culture is preety good.lot of pressure.

Good start for a fresher.Motivation is only verbal not in monetart terms.good work life balance. Since I worked for operations we had only 5 working days.overall it's good organization.

Pros

work culture & holiday on weekends in my "process"

Cons

work pressure which is common in all the orgnization so its fine

Fun work type

I had really great experience there I would like work more there once I get sick I got oroper leave after that I couldn't work there I need rest because my health is not supporting to work at that time

Pros

Yes free luch and breakfast

Cons

Productive and fun work place

It was an amazing experience working at FIS. Different process different working environment godd experience with working supportive management. The only thing I didn't get is the promotion due to mismanagement.

Pros

Vodafone, O2, sprint

March 16, 2022

Not good at all

Worked for 2 years but no scope for promotion, and abusive Tls. 2-3 TLS were good. And their system crashes all the time and they are not bothered about their employees.

February 18, 2022
Thank you for your candid feedback. Since you are no longer an active FIS colleague, we can’t get more details on your feedback with regards to the cons you have mentioned, but we wish you the best of luck.

Good to connect with global person.

Good to learn skill at learning ages/frasherSupportive team members to enhance the roles in project.Clean and simple Haring process make to focus on your goals at MNC.

Pros

Consider free lunch, cab facility to all worker

Cons

Less holiday as multiple domains work.

Stable company with below average compensation

Job is secure here, upper management is confused about their decisions. Learning is limited since most of the technologies are customised. Salary is not upto market standard.

Pros

Job security, work life balance, good people to work with

Cons

Low salary, less employee appreciation, favouritism during appraisal, learning is limited

Job Culture is amazing!

This company used to be a great place to work, but now becoming cocker pressure. These people are increasing work lot like anything. However, no increase in salary which I feel is not fair.

Pros

Job Culture, Work Environment, Growth.

Cons

New parameters are coming day by day, old one is getting increased. But salary is getting cut.

Productive and fun

Great place to work. Within FIS, people learn along with their BAU work. FIS gives us opportunities to implement our learning in to various projects.

Pros

Learning new things

Cons

Multiple projects

Business analyst job culture

As a business analyst you will be ok to work for PPL with lesser years of experience....as your experience grows you will not feel motivated due to less career growth options....the top management is mostly decided by foreigners....they just want here some slaves to get the work done

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Less pay compensation

Fun working in this place

It wax my first company and had a great opportunity to learn new things and it helped me out to learn new things. I would recommend for experienced to work here,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FIS with

• FIS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?