Flex

Flex Employee Reviews

Iam in IQA,which is based on my core company,it was good experience to work there, friendly staffs and team,learn new things and njoyable to wrk in MNC like tz
Good
Cons
Shift work
Acknowledge the good. Highlight positive and avoid the negative (if possible).Discuss accomplishments in some detail.If you are not currently employed.Be prepared for the bias.Trash talk is not an easy way out.
Pros
Free lunch transport
Cons
8hours
You can learn , have good work life balance, when starting your career you can learn and adapt the culture
Pros
All good, work life balance
Cons
Not sufficient pay to grow, good for entry level
Very good learning Weare house activity good working experience Experienced person we give good solutions customer esclation how to handle and idea good experince
Able to learn new work related processes and problem solving techniques on daily basis.To work in team based environment with equal learning and growth oppurtunities.
I worked at flex in quality checking. Work was easy.. but flex have rotational shift. That's why I am changing my job Otherwise nothing is bad in flextronics.
Pros
Mobile manufacturing
Cons
Mm
Good work culture but salary needs to be taken care of . Cultural activities and self development tasks and trainings are provided by the company make good use of it and you will definitely be a good professional.
Good company for a long term work. Friendly management. Stable process. No issues in taking leaves , all gov holidays are provided leave. Recommended for all.
Flex was a good organization to work.I worked there upto 2 years with full enthusiasm.It was a great learning experience.Work culture of Flex was very good.Management was also supportive.Salary & other facilities are also good.
Good condition to work in flextronics india pvt LTD. I have lots of experience to grow up my knowledge. And also worked in lean manufacturing............
I got the job through one of the online site. I worked there for a long time.The culture of the company is very good. Many personal development trainings and activities are happening in the flex.
1. Enthusiastic day at work 2. Focus on developing and using your strengths--Learnt 3. Adaptable workplace 4. Getting and implementing new ideas in current process
Cab Facility, Good Salary for Fresher, Internal Politics, difficult shift timings, work from home eligibility, Bad appraisal, Good Canteen facility, Work life balance.
Pros
Cab Facility, Good Salary for Fresher
Cons
Internal Politics, difficult shift timings
i have learned a lot, it taught me the office culture. AS a EDI analyst. i have learnt the EDI process and AS2 flow and Web service and Rest Call. Flex will encourage to learn new things
There are various region that Flex operates, so the work timings vary according to the time zones of that region, so Flex India operates round the clock as there employees work on shifts as per the manufacturing site's timezone,the stress and work load varies with different regions and departments that we are working for, the Job culture is great the work and life balance is considerably good tough, but the salary is less for the freshers, they could have offered more, there are opportunities to grow but its is slow in India as compared to other countries, but overall for a fresh graduate who wanted to start a career in supply chain, this could be one of the best places to start, the senior members support us a lot in the initial stage so we can learn a lot and after that we need to do things on our own
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Salary for freshers
Good environment and workspace maintained. Secured for women employees and equal rights for them too. Over all its good experience to work with the company.
Some Managers/Directors /VPs are biased and manipulate metrics to get promotion for them . There is alos known bias based on language/community as well
At flex I was able to learn how supply chain management works which proved to be a important for my career. I have improved my negotiation and communication skills.
The company is into electronic manufacturing and not just an IT company. The company is good for freshers but not experienced people. The work culture is good only problem is salary or increments.
Good to work Multi culture work Multi-level knowledge Best to learn a new skill Friendly nature Regular New training is given Project conflict not happen
Flextronics offers you an average compensation with good work life balance. Management usually listen to employees. Its good that we get Manufacturing experience in IT setup.
  1. Employee Reviews