Flipkart.com

Flipkart.com Employee Reviews in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Workplace culture

Good company and friendlly environment with all staff also a secured place for girls.management of work is best thing Great experiance while working in flipkart

Intern

I was working as inter in Flipkart at bhiwand warehouse, I think they should improve their canteens facilities for warehouse working people. There is lack of hygiene facilities.

Advance ecommerce

Good atmosphere. Good communication,like to work with all departments ,Motivation. Floor facilities. Good opportunity to improvement .benefits.compititer.

Flipkart job is good but may not be promoted

They can't be promoted to other people like picking packing loading unloading movement of any multiple people , it is like time wasted job and they never want to grow up salary and position of people

Achieve the target and complete cut off on time.

Daily arrange the manpower according to load,training new employee ,maintaining all records and maintain RCA. and follow FIFO(First in and first out).

It was not good

Wasn't worth it and they were taking too much time of my day. There was no fix timing. The people don't talk properly to each other. They should respect each other.

Good company

One of the best company to work with,Best work culture and support staff .Good work environment.Quality of work and competitive salary .Suggest to work on Onroll of Flipkart and not on contractual basis

Best pelt form to enhance our self

I loved to continued job but unfortunately in 2016 due to cost cutting i leave the job hope I am very eager to work with your company. Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hear back from you soon.

workplace

This is the warehousing or e-com company. i work in this company from 2018 to now till date. i really liked this job. i satisfied tn the shift time or facitiles.

data entry opretor

Very Good on lines Company In India fine Job In Employee No Issue Work IN my First Job In Flipkart I so Happy i Lurn so As A opretion and also line Haul

Pros

na

Cons

9 Hours

Company was good

I resigned my job only for money i was getting very less salary it just only 8000 per month. The location was very good as per hug companies all industrial areas.

flipkart is a good company

good company good work culture supportive staff many things i learned there good work culture same time typical but i enjoying my work there always no more pressure i am handling pressure easily

superb experience

company is very good for who is looking career in logistics. i work in this before completing my graduation as a operation executive on third party basis.

Productive and learning

Flipkart is one of the leading e commerce giant in india.it was fun and learning working with flipkart.the company provides a healthy working environment.

Pros

Free lunch

Overall rating 4

Flipkart India private limited is e-commerce based company. Job life if good,management is good,each and everything is good. flipkart is perfect e-commerce based company.

Pros

Xyz

Cons

Xyz

Handle Packing & Shipping Department

I have feel like a champion in this company and i have enjoy my work. The management is very good but job was not secure thats reason i have leave this job

Good company

Flipkart is a very good company that we have learned a lot and learned a B to teamwork and the staff is also good with worker that corporate.I learned the RTO process and total display systems.

learned lot from this jon

good experience while working here. senior are very supportive and coworkers are also good. coworkers are very supportive and helpful

3pl departmant

5s process maintaining files mail reporting receive tap clear every hours handling work load shipment complete process done without error

Pros

home lunch

Cons

8 hours working

Productive And Fun workplace

Working at flipkart has been a great experince as i learned a lot of thing , mainly working with huge team and handling of pressure .

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

Long Hours

Flipkart is great company with work in my life

Flipkart is great company and indian number one online company im so happy to wark in Flipkart.

Pros

Timely payment, good warking enviromment ect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flipkart.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Flipkart.com with

Learn about Flipkart.com in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

• Flipkart.com
  • Bhiwandi, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?