Flipkart.com logo
Flipkart.com

Flipkart.com Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Avarage

Avrage experience in Flipkart . Realexful area to working and progress level is medium. Management is so good . Food faculty is excellent ..

Nice work culture

This is the best work culture in all the working style i can work from home through computer as well as from our own smartphone.You enjoy your work like u have the best boss

Pros

Nill

Cons

Nill

good workplace

very good workplace but food problem food quality not good,security behaviour very bad and some seniors treated not good, all of experience good,some salary sleep issue,salary sleep not given every months

New method of business.

When comparing to population,of India is the 2nd largest population in the world .So,by satisfying the customer with their needs in moderate way.We can achieve the goal.

Pros

up to the norms of the company.

Cons

It depends on the work

Its amezhing job

I am expart from any data entry work And I am part time free. And the only way to do that we have a problem is to make a very different decision and the decision is a great way it will

Extreme app

This is a fabulous company and the online job is very good salary is strong for a worker this site was very helpful to us and u would like a jobers to the workers

It's good

I would like to work for 6 hour per day ,I learned for work and life managed skills and others .job is very good part of life and improve skills .job is the very joyfully and enjoying to the work .I would like to job opportunity to serve your company

Pros

All are my family members and all are my friends

Cons

Not blameing others and not irritate others

Good company for the employee

I have got here good working style, and work with a team and solving problem, happyness, and i know how to follow company's rule and respect everyone senior or junior.

My Review typical day @ work

The products are genuine, trustworthy and had a wonderful shopping experience. Flipkart is always praised for its fast and timely delivery. They have also mentioned about the warm and pleasant behavior of the staff.

Pros

More Incentive

Cons

8 hours/day

Management are so good. They taught many new things about warehouse... Like as inbound process, outbound process, inventory, iwit.. Logistics And i also work in planning departments.

excellent

very good very very good kindness Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts. Improve and consolidate spreadsheets, increasing efficiency and saving the company $22,000 annually in labor costs Check source documents for accuracy, verifying when necessary. Follow all internal security procedures to assure accordance with HIPPA. Oversee 2 junior clerks’ daily input to ensure accuracy, maintaining a 99% error free record Maintain ongoing accounts of over 1000 patients.

Great experience to be a part

Love to work for this company .because iam a regular customer.but now am an. Employee .thanks to flipkart to ensure me job .highly secured.I get the salary up to date .relaxed job .no need to worry about anything.

The hardest work part of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job.andwork is very illegable and Mostly . Flipkart company give us All employees food and all facility good And better .

Pros

Flipkart

Cons

Binola

working in flipkart

overall atmosphere is very good. Good place to work great work life balance, monthly holidays, work from home, good work culture, free snacks packages, good team management, good salary packages. Flipkkart good company and my experience as a store Exectutive is amazing.

Data

Nice place and learning place for jobless candidate and fresher placement. Management is very strike. Enjoyment and learning within working hour is available.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour duty

Nice questions about every person attitude

Flipkart is one of the biggest company in the world and it has best products to buy.And the cost of the products are also very low even a middle class people's also can buy in flipkart.

Very nice

Good opportunity to our work with flipkart company. It's mat be at home for the nice work by all people on flipkart who help for every query for make very fast. Thank you.

This is good for take home for job purpose

This is very good and useful of my carrier And improve typing skills as much as possible. Thank u for giving this oppurtunity.working procedure will be sent by the mail.

On Flipkart

Fake company not fix work, and not deo job only packers job as a labour Flipkart bahut hi gatiya company hai Sabhi officers ke behavior bahut hi kharab hai

A typical day at work

Good I can't say very good or excellent The company's rule and regulation is good but the behavior of the workers working there is not good at all,so I'm requesting company HR department something solutionbut

Excellent job culture ,in a week cultural program held.

My experience is very happiness time send in Flipkart with supervisor or HR sir. In Flipkart so many facility to employee like transport , food facility. Overall my experience excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flipkart.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Flipkart.com with