Flipkart.com

Flipkart.com Pay & Benefits reviews: Senior Executive Coordinator

A very good management that drives subordinates efficiently and a best place to work balancing work-life Enjoyable work place Good benefits program around health insurance, multiple policies around employee benefits like leaves, WFH, relocation assistance
Pros
More perks
Cons
I dont find any
decent salary package. great work place. poorly managed but well supportive team and manager for the employees. left because of job uncertainty and bad increments. worked for 15 months and just enjoyed while being there. could have been better had the management were more focused on its employees
Pros
sodexo coupon
Cons
charged cab service
I had a good time working for Flipkart. The job timings and benefits were good. I managed a team of over 70 people. I had a good time managing teams, and dealing with important importing and exporting of products.
Pros
good promotions
Cons
Flipkart is one of the leading e commerce giant in india.it was fun and learning working with flipkart.the company provides a healthy working environment.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I would had not been left Flipkart if thre would be option of transfer to Kochi.e Nice Team, Flexible Work Culture Understanding team. HR engagement activities were so nice to refresh the mind.
Pros
Good Team & Company to work with
Cons
Less Growth, Salary was less
Satisfied with their policies and service implementations. Good place to work and has state art of office.Eployees can boost their career by working in different departmnents.
Pros
Outing