Flourish Purefoods Pvt Ltd

Flourish Purefoods Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Company is full of politics. No work life balance and no growth. Uncertain and poor decision. Late working hours. Poor hr policies. No learning and growing experience
Pros: Good Brand to work with. Good products. Lots of experience in very less time. Different work profiles may be assigned which is good for overall business experience. Cons: Forget Family if working here. No fixed hours of leaving office. Salary can be deducted even if you have worked for extended hours. Average working time is 12-16 hours per day. Lots of interdepartmental issues. Work gets delayed many times.
Plz employees don't bad comments on flourish bcoz u r responsible for your work if u r not follow company policy then company take action on you . So stop blaming on company and adhesive with its policy or do good work then you also start love flourish. I know I also leave flourish bcoz my personal problem not terminat to me. I will join again flourish with in few working days, flourish give salary late but only you are responsible for this Bcoz emplee manage not well not doing recouncilationmana
None of the things I have been told in the Interview are valid, our superiors were treating us as they wished. I was falsely accused and fired. There was no such thing that had to be removed from the job immediately, so even in the interview, the company is given a one month term but this did not happen to me, the overall management is very bad.
There are less opportunities for the growth of the employee. Less job security which make the employees unsafe and are in a constant job hunt after spending 6 months of their career.
Cons
No timely salary
A set of highly useless, mannerless and pathetic people have been associated with this Organization near to the owner who does highly believe on them. This set of people create and spread the dirt originated by them in the name of owner. It is suggested to the Professionals to think thousand times before you take a call for association.
Pros
Cons
Tons of
Good one,overall learning is very much good,many tasks can be learned in job. On Job learning is very much high, ownership is really high. One can explore a lot
Pros
all is well
Cons
nothing
Salary delyed by more than 15 days and Management dont have vision. They are badly fall under debt and there was negative work culture. attrition rate was very high. they sack the people.
Pros
No Benefits
Cons
No Job security
It was very bad experience to work at flourish purefoods private limited due to poor management and not employee friendly environment and non professional culture
Good Experience, Not a complete package, Starting career with this kind of Company is not a career building option. Culture is not good and job safety is not there
My task is to support sales team in sales related operations from maintaining inventory to delivery of goods. My daily work is to take attendance of sales team, receiving theirs previous day sales data, current day's task and target and prepare a report and submit to HOD. My job role also includes screening distributor profile for appointment, maintaining sufficient stock at distributor point, receiving new orders and delivery of the same, settlement of distributors claims and sales team expenses every month. I need to prepare a sales report on daily, weekly & monthly basis with reference of previous 3 months records.
Without any reason, Providing Motivational Classes during the business Days. For National Meeting, we need to move HO @ Gujarat. For that, Over the night will take the decision and will request for flight booking from our end and will reimburse later. There is no proper planning and guidance on the system.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
No Working Hours, We need to spend Over the night
Managing marketing communication, strategies, marketing and promotional tools for brand Flourish Rich Milk. Learned 360 degree about dairy industry of India, which is currently going through as a monopoly situation. We as a team accept the challenge to make a successful brand Flourish Rich Milk as a flagship product of Flourish Purefoods. To promote concept driven product is most enjoyable moment and challenging part.
Great place where work is not only work but a fun, great place to learn and move ahead.
I had successfully Launch new products i.e.spread and UHT milk in pune market and in that I reach sale of institution spread upto 1000 kg per month.
A company full of young and dynamic people led by a first gen entrepreneur.Being a fastest growing company in Food and Beverage sector it offers a lot of opportunisties and a great learning as well.
- Full day enjoyment- Everyday special with creativity- Learning about local market
Pros
free phones