Flowserve
Flowserve Employee Review

Good MNC culture company and Best API pumps Manufacturing company in the world

May 30, 2013
I joined Flowserve as GET, Here i got a chance to work as a well experienced person. I treated as company`s asset, I used this opportunity and learned well. I contributed my knowledge for company`s growth. Manager will always be tough for their subordinates. But i learned many things from My manager, How to handle a difficult situation. My co-workers are very friendly persons, We enjoyed our works every day. Being responsible for my position is the Hardest part & Most enjoyable part both are same for me. Am loving my job to be more responsible person.
February 3, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Engineer - Quality Planning (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Good work culture, team work & leaders are guide. Some sports tournament also conduct for making good relationship between staffs & top management peoples. (ie cricket ).
October 19, 2014
Same roleSame location
Engineer Purchase and planning (Current Employee) - Coimbatore, TN
A good MNC company with customer centric and aggressive approach towards business.
Pros
Free bus facility, Low cost lunch
Cons
long hours, stagnate growth
November 26, 2019
Same location
Procurement Engineer (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Good Company. Good environment. Very interactive Very good for beginners Very good too everyone Employee friendly environment Understand and response to employees are very good
  1. Good MNC culture company and Best API pumps Manufacturing company in the world