Flowserve
Flowserve Employee Review

February 3, 2020
Good work culture, team work & leaders are guide. Some sports tournament also conduct for making good relationship between staffs & top management peoples. (ie cricket ).
October 19, 2014
Same roleSame location
Engineer Purchase and planning (Current Employee) - Coimbatore, TN
A good MNC company with customer centric and aggressive approach towards business.
Pros
Free bus facility, Low cost lunch
Cons
long hours, stagnate growth
May 30, 2013
Same roleSame location
PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER (Current Employee) - COIMBATORE,TAMILNADU
I joined Flowserve as GET, Here i got a chance to work as a well experienced person. I treated as company`s asset, I used this opportunity and learned well. I contributed my knowledge for company`s growth. Manager will always be tough for their subordinates. But i learned many things from My manager, How to handle a difficult situation. My co-workers are very friendly persons, We enjoyed our works every day. Being responsible for my position is the Hardest part & Most enjoyable part both are same for me. Am loving my job to be more responsible person.
November 26, 2019
Same location
Procurement Engineer (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Good Company. Good environment. Very interactive Very good for beginners Very good too everyone Employee friendly environment Understand and response to employees are very good
  1. Good work culture & some tournament also conduct for making good reltionship between staffs & top managment peoples.