Flowserve logo
Flowserve

Flowserve

Flowserve Employee Review

Productive & Cosutomer Centric company.

Our main goal is to meet customer requirements & the quality of work we give should be 100% error free. Everyday we learn something new as we start doing a new job. The management is pretty customer centric. It mainly concentrates on the delivery dates, quality & the utilization of each employee. Real friendly environment & Co-workers are hardworking & also competitive to each other. Hardest part of the job is to satisfy customers with very high expectation in a short time.

Same role

Good

Good in salary and overall rating are good. Salary / Benefits Culture / Values Job Security / Advancement Management Work / Life Balance
Same location

Excellent

Jab training they will provide, good culture and environmentSupportive team leaders, most people speak kannada and Tamil Free lunch, if you stay in office they give cab facilitate

Pros

Free food, cabs, tea coffee

Cons

Same location

Volatile company

Management decisions are volatile in nature and lot of uncertainties. No honor for years of service.. CEO and top level lacks clear vision and the company is too dependent on oil and gas market.

Pros

Pay as per job responsibilities

Cons

Job security is too low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flowserve. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Flowserve with

• Flowserve
  • Productive & Cosutomer Centric company.