Flowserve

Flowserve Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Good work culture, team work & leaders are guide. Some sports tournament also conduct for making good relationship between staffs & top management peoples. (ie cricket ).
Good Company. Good environment. Very interactive Very good for beginners Very good too everyone Employee friendly environment Understand and response to employees are very good
Good place to learn but the amount of work load and meetings held is way too ,much than required, MNC with an indian Management. Stressful work and less support from managament. Work life balance is not great.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Managment, Stressful, Work load, less pay
flowserve is a good comapny but beaing as a diploma holder they paid low salary and carrier growth is good only if we learn anything from here,all are welcome
Pros
free lunches, cab facility, pooja festival
Cons
strssfull, no enough of salary
Very good firm to build up the career as it provides a very challenging nd motivating job roles. The company provides a very competitive remuneration and with all essential benefits.
Pros
Technical knowledge
Cons
You can learn a lot in Flowserve apart from your work. Global exposure & handling various customers from various parts o country helps us to improve us.
Learned to handle the Instruments as a beginner of the company hardest part of the job is visiting more suppliers in a day enjoyable part is achieving company goal every years
Pros
Subsidiary lunch and vechicle
Cons
1. Completely collapsing organisation structure. 2. Poor process. 3. Encourage employees by awards 4. No work life balance 5. Good transportation facility
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Salary
Company is manufacturing API pumps. Company is giving balanced work environment and salary benefits also good compared to other industries in coimbatore.
Good startup to work for freshers very good environment They providing more training
A good MNC company with customer centric and aggressive approach towards business.
Pros
Free bus facility, Low cost lunch
Cons
long hours, stagnate growth
Good Work Environment Job Security Company More benefits The most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Transporation
Cons
Late hours
Profile of application engineer is challenging every day. You involve with different type of customers, suppliers, products, culture, etc., as a part of your routine work, which we will make you excited every day.
Pros
Free lunch, Free transport
Cons
Long hours - Working & travelling (company is located 25 kms from City)
Routine work Business improved lot Need to adhere the company purchase policy Good team work Inter co Project Freedom.
Pros
Freedom get more enthusiam to work, able to take more responsibiliy in my shoulder and proved the capability
Cons
Need to standarize the company standared.
Excellent organisation to grow your career. Good working and learning experience . Dream company for many freshers.
Take care of all Post order activities like planning,scheduling, Procurement,Project coordination,Customer satisfaction
Good in salary and overall rating are good. Salary / Benefits Culture / Values Job Security / Advancement Management Work / Life Balance
I joined Flowserve as GET, Here i got a chance to work as a well experienced person. I treated as company`s asset, I used this opportunity and learned well. I contributed my knowledge for company`s growth. Manager will always be tough for their subordinates. But i learned many things from My manager, How to handle a difficult situation. My co-workers are very friendly persons, We enjoyed our works every day. Being responsible for my position is the Hardest part & Most enjoyable part both are same for me. Am loving my job to be more responsible person.
Flowserve is the one of the Leading Centrifuagal pump manufacture in coimabtore. Flowserve has good QMS,EMS and safey functions.
Pros
annual incentive, free lunch, free transport, motivation
fun to work .but lacks something...things company teached me are good team work capabilities, leadership qualities....
  1. Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu