Flowserve
Flowserve Employee Review

Place to learn, experiment and develop oneself.

July 29, 2018
Good atmosphere to learn new things. Being in Human Resources, since I joined Flowserve, there are lot of changes happening in the organization which includes change in Executive leadership team (New CEO, CHRO etc.,). This is the time, I enjoyed my work by learning new things, experimenting in day to day work with the support of Management. Enhanced my leadership skills, especially the competencies of influencing others and adapting to change which was used to make the collaborative work atmosphere and coach the leaders for change management.
December 27, 2019
System Admin (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I am learned a loft from my senior, how to do os in corporate systems and how to trouble shoot the issues at a time, i like working place and environment .
September 19, 2019
Same location
Previous employment- Senior Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The buisness needs was challenging and always made employees to focus on innovation, new product and market development. Employees were up skilled to meet expectations thru class room and on the job training.
Pros
Fantastic place to work
Cons
Global headquarters needs yo understand better regional methods too
July 12, 2019
Design Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Actually i have started my career in CRI Pumps pvt ltd. It was a Industrial pump manufacturer unit. i was working in Vertical turbine pump. good people everyone is helping minded
  1. Place to learn, experiment and develop oneself.