Flowserve

Flowserve Employee Reviews

Over pressure & StressfulExtra time working ( No pay) No Cab & food ( Pay Food) Over politicsGood ManagementManager side lot of pressure ( Some depts)
Technical Skills: • Creo – 2 • SolidWorks • ANSYS 8.0 • AutoCAD • SAP
Overall the experience is a mix of good and bad. It depends on the team you are going to end up with. In my team it is ok to be there and you have wonderful team manager and team. But other teams creates bad view
all are good. I learned about planning and purchasing. management is super. co-workers also good follow up is hardest part of the job. negotiating is enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Take care of all Post order activities like planning,scheduling, Procurement,Project coordination,Customer satisfaction
Good in salary and overall rating are good. Salary / Benefits Culture / Values Job Security / Advancement Management Work / Life Balance
Am happy as my subordinate is supportive and friendly. Bec of that am able to set up many processes in stores.
Pros
Na
Cons
Goes to office or Customer site as per the day calls. Learnt about Rotary equipments like Mechanical Seals and Pumps. To find out the exact solution to the problem. The most enjoyable part of my work is that everyday thrown to a new challenge at different customer sites solving those increases my own technical knowledge.
Pros
Travelling
* Normal 2d 3d conversion, OTD quality meeting. * About pump and seal parts, to make industrial drawings, drawing .as per standard, organisation culture etc... * Very friendly and supportive * Urgent required once from the customer. * Learning about the job and our effect in that.
I joined Flowserve as GET, Here i got a chance to work as a well experienced person. I treated as company`s asset, I used this opportunity and learned well. I contributed my knowledge for company`s growth. Manager will always be tough for their subordinates. But i learned many things from My manager, How to handle a difficult situation. My co-workers are very friendly persons, We enjoyed our works every day. Being responsible for my position is the Hardest part & Most enjoyable part both are same for me. Am loving my job to be more responsible person.
good place, working was good, working was good,very nice company to work.
Understanding the project flow in the meeting.I learned Action Script 3Very good management.Supportable co-workers
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
health care
Learning, Team work with Spirit, Respect to culture, values, Visions, CIP, Supportive and good PAY for new comers. Enjoy challenge working nature.
Pros
good atmostphere
Exposed to the workings in the field of Procurement, Production, fulfillment of orders and planning of production and procurement of raw materials.Understood the co-ordination between departments and their responsibilities.Worked under the supervision of a planning and purchasing officer and assisted in daily activities.
Flowserve is the one of the Leading Centrifuagal pump manufacture in coimabtore. Flowserve has good QMS,EMS and safey functions.
Pros
annual incentive, free lunch, free transport, motivation
fun to work .but lacks something...things company teached me are good team work capabilities, leadership qualities....