FLSmidth

Senior Lead Engineer22 reviews
India22 reviews

cementmncengineeringglobalengineercooperativeprojecttechnical

No Job security

Management does not have any security for people who do the work and have knowledge. People who are making themselves branding are the ones wanted by the FLSmidth.

Pros

relaxed work but that is also going away these days.

Cons

No employee benefits.

Management is very supportive to employees Received proper guide line to work in a friendly manner Learned a lot and enjoyed Developed innovative thinking

FLSmidth insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Good global work environment culture

Very good working environment and global play role opportunities Able to surface at any department for learning and development Respect employee and their knowledge

Good place for Professional and Personal Life Balance

Very good work culture and friendly environment. The team leads were very supportive and encouraging. I worked with instrumentation team finally that I learnt a lot there.

Good company for staff & worker.

It is a heavy engg. company. It's product are using in cement plant I.e. Rotary packer, vibrating screen, wagon loading, truck loading, FCG its. For packing, forwarding and loading.

Pros

Not clear

Cons

Equipment for packing line

Good place to work at in the initial phase of the career

Exposure in a wide range of field not just in our core engineering .Initially it was hectic to get used to the work but it is a good learning curve & also the responsibility is considerably good .

Good to work in Flsmidth

Played role of Procurement and Expediting activity for more than 120 Projects. Supplier development, Long spend Analysis, supplier on time delivery focusing

Pros

Team work, Take indipendent decision based on the project flow

Cons

Oppertunity is missing to handle team

Narrow learning

FLSmidth is the market-leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the global mining and cement industries but learning is less.

Productive and experience gainable

Its very knowledge gainable place and good to work and get more experience with experienced guys. Good time and flexible work enjoy throughout the career.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I am very luck to Work such big Cement Engineering Organization..

Very mannered planing of day work. High standard in house developed programs are very useful and zero mistake to produce speedy output results. All employees are good co-operative. Everything in online based services.

Jobs at FLSmidth

Senior Lead Engineer positions
See more jobs

Manufacturer's of cement plant equipment

Good in employee management, offers good benefits to employee. We can learn more about cement products and on site experience gives more knowledge. Incentives provided.

Pros

Free lunches, performance pay

Cons

Immediate termination

I enjoy the work

It's a very good company and I enjoy the each and every moment. I learn lot of engineering concepts and build my self. And I am a ship unloader CAE specialist.

About FLSmidth

- Friendly working environment - Well organized system of working - Freedom to enable project ownership - Given the opportunity to learn new things - Respectable and co-operative co-workers

One among the top companies in EPC filed

FLSmidth is one among the top global companies in the field of EPC. Every day is a learning process to reach heights. Its the place where i made myself strong in basics.

Good for career growth

A place to be in to prove yourdelg without any hitch, your talent and your ideas. Facilities are good and good exposure is also foreseen. Working culture is also good. People from all diverse parts work here.

civil ad structural design engineer

i learned there lo of things in design field, i like the company, i want to move to baglore that;y i left, very nice job. rcc/steel work only for cement plants design company in worldwide.

Great Company. Great people to work with. Co-workers were mostly helpful and one can gain more knowledge and being one of the leading Cement and Mineral Processing EPC Company, it is really a great working environment

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Transport

Cons

Distance from the City

My first job

Need to travel all day if needed, i enjoyed this job, even though its not interesting for many of the others. Learned about PLC and SCADA. Management has good relationship until i quit the company, when i said i want to leave they were not happy about my decision. good young energetic engineers just passed out from college are my colleagues, so lot of fun during work hrs. I didn't find any hardest thing in this company.

good place to work

I worked there as an sr lead engineer and it was my honour to work with the company. good work ethics and well managed team thanks to my boss and other officials who are maintaining the environment.

Good place to start the career

I graduated the college like wet clay and FLSmidth is the compnay molded me what am now. The company gives good training to new joining, take care of employee needs up to the extends possible.

My time in Flsmidth

Typical day work is every month 25th over billing ending daycement plant equipments like fabrication Casting & Machining itemsworking in team get the the job done time delivery to customer on time cordinating with Engineering Quality Control dept& Logistic.Hardest part of job is year end Target achieving, on give periodEnjoyable part Delaying job getting ready on time for dispatch, The mail from manger target achieved we have party to enjoy but don't forget over next year target is 20% more,

Pros

free lunch fro break cafeteria

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLSmidth. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FLSmidth with