FLSmidth

FLSmidth Employee Reviews

This company given platform to many young Engineers. Professional approach regular personal growth training and taking care of employees own growth Higher education, Home loan subsidery, Food, Medical, Motivation bonus etc etc..
Pros
Good leadership, ethical approach, High standards.
Cons
Job security Filtering and reduction of work repeatedly i. e Yearly
Good atmosphere to express your viewsTalk to any level.Well paid during start but no financial growth after thatModerate work life balanceNo job security. Frequent organization and strategic changes
Pros
Good for learning and development. Opportunity for working with global team.
Cons
Long hours, less paid
Moderate and equally treated all employees.Canteen and bus facilities are good. Traveling for approval, site visit and quality audit. More focused on quality. Moderate transferency in PDR.
Pros
Diversification of different projects like L&T.
Cons
Need experienced and responsible Managers with sincere on PDR.
The Safety function was just set-up and my role was to join with Head-Safety and establish EHS expectation and engage with employees at all levels in the organization starting from Business head to project sites. Ensure EHS org has right EHS resources and they support the new beginning. As a whole, my experience with FLS was highly engaging and growth.
Except a few mitigating managers, the company is superb one to work, but unfortunately the higher official think that their subordinates doesn’t worth to think, unless you accept others as humans, you never come up. Knowledge is no one’s heist/chamber.
Pros
Not interested to work under dummies
Cons
Only manager level recommendations are accepted, below manager cadre recommendations are ignored right royally
.Higher officials are in Denmark. . So they don't know local Politics and Bossism , Adjust with your immediate Boss if not NO Job., Increament etc.. NO JOB SECURITY,
Pros
Employee welfare, Lunch, Refreshing, Transport
Cons
Life is Stressful, NO JOB SECURITY.. internal Poltics, Dance as per Boss's Tunes
FLSmidth take care about my self since left home for an assignation up to I will be back to home. Salary always is on time. They never give me a fake information, people is very honest and reliable. Job Culture is completely client focus, client is most important people for the company and workers.
Pros
Cons
Food on site
Care less boss, maingment unable to help you on any issue, your work do on time but your boss unable to happy. All the staff heilgull but boss not so good.
Pros
Nol
Cons
Nil
Good company to work with if you are blessed with a good boss. Unfortunately I got a bad boss in my tenure. Thats why had to move from that Company. Else would have continued till date. You get subsidized food. Cabs. Good work environment.
Good
Cons
Few
Overall FLS is nice place to learn and work.The only difficulty is job is highly volatile due to present market scenario.I have experienced working in FLS Office.if it is related to site then the allowance will be additional benefit
Pros
facilities are always appreciable
Cons
work based upon project list.Highly volatile nowadays due to competant market
Work culture is excellent. I love to work in flsmidth and team. Thanks for giving me the opportunity. I have worked in core finance as well as Financial shared services.
Fire and Hire is a part of FLSmidth global culture. Lot of Politics. Those who are good at impressing the managers and willing to do that ALL the time, even without doing the work can survive at FLSmidth.
Management does not have any security for people who do the work and have knowledge. People who are making themselves branding are the ones wanted by the FLSmidth.
Pros
relaxed work but that is also going away these days.
Cons
No employee benefits.
Company is systematic & having good name in the market. Lot of rewards won by different clients. Completing maximum projects on time with client satisfaction.
Pros
On actual bills
Cons
sometimes
Stressful work, but more learning new things,not collaborative,no supportive other departments,team management comparatively as much as poor and most thing no job surety
Amazing Company to work I started at FLSmidth. Learnt a lot from Scratch. Company had provided my excellent exposure. Love to work here. Friendly peers and Management.
Good place to work. MNC culture. Counter part of other countires are very friendly and eacy approach.
Management is very supportive to employees Received proper guide line to work in a friendly manner Learned a lot and enjoyed Developed innovative thinking
I didn't like anything with FLsmidth as they have hired me on May'19 & Fired me on Jan'20 with the reason of result of buisness reshaping and to adapt to anticipated buisness levels for the year ahead.why they hired me along with others in May'19 if they wanted to redundant so many positions within 9 months. Being a MNC FLsmidth have to atleast two years growth plan for new employees which was told during joining but after 9 months,suddenly they were redundant so many positions in Jan'19 by giving 3 months salary. Dislikes
Great work life balance with a very professional environment coupled with a very good market presence. Project organization with a global presence provides you with lot of growth opportunities and interaction with people of different cultures. Lower pay compared to market peers and inefficient resource management makes the job security jittery in a sector which is highly cyclic in nature.
Very good working environment and global play role opportunities Able to surface at any department for learning and development Respect employee and their knowledge
  1. Employee Reviews