Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Electrical Designer

I got good experience. I got chance to work in 3D model like PDS and microstation. The colleagues were good and working culture was fine. I was working with good teams and they were very supporting especially project leads and seniors. Overall I was very happy in my working one year in 2012-2013 period.
I've enjoyed my opportunity and explored lot of things but Fluor india management would not like to know what skills their employees have. They won't appreciate the people who actually work hard and smart. They feel that find out quality people and appreciate them is none of their business.
Cons
Poor Management!
I have good experience to work with this organization. It enriched my technical skills as well as software knowledge. The organization evaluates different employees skills, knowledge and interest to place them in suitable role and responsibility. I got appropriate help from colleague and management. Overall the working culture was very good, I enjoyed to work with the organization. If opportunity comes in future I will look to be associated again with this organization for All the Best.
Good work culture with balanced job work and life,specially with off fridays which really helps in maintaining balance.
Pros
alternate friday off
Cons
No cab facilities
Job is not secure. Working culture is not good. They paying good salary only. But every time u need to think about your job secure or not.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluor Corp.?