Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Piping Designer

Good working style and employee friendly organizationSeniors also well supportive and helpful at the time work pressure and in personal issues.Overall experience is excellent.
Pros
User friendly environment
Cons
Location required in Mumbai
But Job is NOT Secure here They can remove the employees at any time.They removed somany employees during COVID 19.And due to this so many (including myself) our family life became very critical, we suffer a lot due to financially and mentally also...so Job at FLuor is NOT SECURE...
Pros
nil
Cons
Job not secure
Excellent company to work. Well defined and organised people. Work life balance is too given priority along with work targets. Work culture is too good to mention.
Pros
Vwey amicable people.
Cons
Not to be mentioned
I liked most to work in Fluor Daniel India due to its passion and working culture which I met never before and till date. Each and everything was perfect and well organized company.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Health care and life insurance
It is a equal opportunity provider.Work environment is good . Seniors are cooperative . Management is good. Employee's are satisfied. Very good organisation especially for women employee's.
Pros
Good company to work
Cons
Clean working nature,maintaining quality of the end deliverable products, taking care of valuable employees of the company, providing wide exposure to the working official
It was good to be associated with the Top 5 EPC firms in the world. The standards and the work procedures followed for project execution are solid, ensuring execution adhering to the baseline schedule and quality.
One of the best company I worked since i started my carrier. Equal, Opportunity, lot of trainings, life and work balance, Project parties overall best.
Pros
Free Software training
Cons
Bonus