Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

I loved my time at Fluor. However it is easy to get stuck in a silo and continue working as a specialized cog. Have to take self inititiative to move out of the department and try to expand knowledge across the board. I did not and found myself stuck in a specialized field and very difficult to switch careers at a later stage.
Pros
Alternate Fridays are off.
Cons
Career growth opportunities were limited.
Good working cultureGood payQuality of workOccational partiesWorking atmosphereProfessionalismBest company in oil and gasGood managementTop recommended company
Cons
Good working style and employee friendly organizationSeniors also well supportive and helpful at the time work pressure and in personal issues.Overall experience is excellent.
Pros
User friendly environment
Cons
Location required in Mumbai
Routine work as other EPC company. These companies work as support office to Western Offices. Hence, generally do projects at vendor stage which is of bulk nature. Core work is mostly completed in American or EU Offices.
Pros
Flexi work hours
Cons
Completely insecure employment
I have worked in Fluor and it was a great place to learn things. I have joined as a GET and felt that there were not many opportunities for freshers like me.
Fluor India pays fairly well with good benefits and vacation. Nice place among other EPCs to work as there's a lot to learn in big projects they carry out and we get enough time to get it done relaxedly. Very supportive upper management.
Pros
Every alternate week Friday is also off
Cons
Delhi weather is cold in winter
But Job is NOT Secure here They can remove the employees at any time.They removed somany employees during COVID 19.And due to this so many (including myself) our family life became very critical, we suffer a lot due to financially and mentally also...so Job at FLuor is NOT SECURE...
Pros
nil
Cons
Job not secure
I worked in fluor on contract through TRS. Initially, they were good, but due to COVID our contract got terminated. During the final settlement, they will not pay you the entire salary as promised. they will extract the maximum possible amount from your side. Simple answer from their end is it not their policy.
Pros
Few seniors will be off real help but not all
Cons
Long Working Hours, No leaves on saturday and alternate fridays as declared, poor financial strategies
It may look lucrative initially, but in long run, there's hardly any room for job satisfaction, learning, Growth in real sense. Management is highly biased & people are never judged upon their smart work. No specific guidelines for promotion & annual hike in salaries. There's vast difference in various Salary Bands at same grade level, so one need to be mindful. One must opt for Permanent role as Contractual can be fired whenever required. Management is highly biased & discrete usually and it's never Transparent though they always boast of being so. No facilities for employees, not an employee-centric organisation at all.
Colleagues and management is very supportive and co-operative. Given independent responsibility and individuals are developed to work as Lead. Great work culture and environment.
A great place to work; provides good career opportunities, international project experience and lots of learning. Amongst the best in the EPC & PM industry.
Good company for a long term career. Those are experienced enough are paid well in the company. Very much careful about the health & safety of the employees. Employee friendly company in short.
No training system and no training modules or any set up, no Subject matter expert. Just a company and it is just running somehow. Can't say it an MNC.
Pros
No training
Cons
Alternate Friday off
- Job clarity is a major issue - Work Cultural is not at all good - Management will not listen - Internal politics, Scope of learning is less - Less learning scop
Pros
Good salary, Work life balance
Cons
Job stability, Work cultural is very bad
Time is fixed 9 hr a day but flexible , it rarely take once or twice in month overtime. Best company for anyone, you can give time to your family that is rarely possible in corporate sector
Pros
Appraisal, time, on time salary, you work in reputed company
Cons
Nil
Starting off with a typical day at work, relaxed, work at your pace kind of environment, collaborative efforts, team building and performance, enjoyable part is sharing meals.
Excellent Company to work, I am enjoying a work life balance in Fluor and achieving a good career without sacrificing my family needs. In short is giving me better platform to work.
Design Coordinator for Designers Task force Team handling multiple projects, Co-ordination with Engineers in Design Activities, Assigning tasks to Designers, Involved in Scheduling & Responsible for Quality Deliverables on committed time, Clash checking on 3D Frame works models, Checking Steel Structural Drawings, Co-ordination with Designers in Modeling activity in SP3D & Detailing activity in Smart sketch, Reviewing & Clash checking in Smart plant review, Detail Checking of Steel Structure drawings according to project standard and procedures
Good experience at Fluor, work life balance is good, good colleagues, leadership team needs improvement in terms of employees benefit schemes, better in-house Training to be arranged
In Fluor lots of learning opportunities are there. If you have hungry about knowledge then you can learn lots of knowledge from this organisation. From my point of view This is one of the best employer I have worked with.
+ a TYPICAL DAY AT WORK - Nice + Learned - Innovation + Management - Understand you and support you + Work Culture - Friendly + Hardest Part of job - when u not meet requirement
  1. Employee Reviews