Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Job Security & Advancement reviews

I loved my time at Fluor. However it is easy to get stuck in a silo and continue working as a specialized cog. Have to take self inititiative to move out of the department and try to expand knowledge across the board. I did not and found myself stuck in a specialized field and very difficult to switch careers at a later stage.
Pros
Alternate Fridays are off.
Cons
Career growth opportunities were limited.
Good working cultureGood payQuality of workOccational partiesWorking atmosphereProfessionalismBest company in oil and gasGood managementTop recommended company
Cons
I have worked in Fluor and it was a great place to learn things. I have joined as a GET and felt that there were not many opportunities for freshers like me.
But Job is NOT Secure here They can remove the employees at any time.They removed somany employees during COVID 19.And due to this so many (including myself) our family life became very critical, we suffer a lot due to financially and mentally also...so Job at FLuor is NOT SECURE...
Pros
nil
Cons
Job not secure
I worked in fluor on contract through TRS. Initially, they were good, but due to COVID our contract got terminated. During the final settlement, they will not pay you the entire salary as promised. they will extract the maximum possible amount from your side. Simple answer from their end is it not their policy.
Pros
Few seniors will be off real help but not all
Cons
Long Working Hours, No leaves on saturday and alternate fridays as declared, poor financial strategies
It may look lucrative initially, but in long run, there's hardly any room for job satisfaction, learning, Growth in real sense. Management is highly biased & people are never judged upon their smart work. No specific guidelines for promotion & annual hike in salaries. There's vast difference in various Salary Bands at same grade level, so one need to be mindful. One must opt for Permanent role as Contractual can be fired whenever required. Management is highly biased & discrete usually and it's never Transparent though they always boast of being so. No facilities for employees, not an employee-centric organisation at all.
A great place to work; provides good career opportunities, international project experience and lots of learning. Amongst the best in the EPC & PM industry.
Good company for a long term career. Those are experienced enough are paid well in the company. Very much careful about the health & safety of the employees. Employee friendly company in short.
- Job clarity is a major issue - Work Cultural is not at all good - Management will not listen - Internal politics, Scope of learning is less - Less learning scop
Pros
Good salary, Work life balance
Cons
Job stability, Work cultural is very bad
Excellent Company to work, I am enjoying a work life balance in Fluor and achieving a good career without sacrificing my family needs. In short is giving me better platform to work.
Good experience at Fluor, work life balance is good, good colleagues, leadership team needs improvement in terms of employees benefit schemes, better in-house Training to be arranged
In Fluor lots of learning opportunities are there. If you have hungry about knowledge then you can learn lots of knowledge from this organisation. From my point of view This is one of the best employer I have worked with.
Fluor provides ample opportunities for a person to grow in professional life. Side by side it values an employee's family time. Anyone who has worked over there, they are part of Fluor family.
Fluor is a great company to work with lot of opportunities for growth. Some people can get unlucky if they are not in the right place at the right time. Also like any other corporate, Fluor has corporate politics around nepotism and favouritism
Challenging work environment New Learning every day Creativity and Execution Excellence opportunities are plenty Execution capabilities are scarce Work-life balance is reasonable Excellence facility and infrastructure
A great place to work for engineers. Vast opportunity to work with multi-dimensional project teams across offices and cultures. Any proactive individual has abundant opportunities to grow. With a drive for women empowerment this has become a great place for women engineers.
Good learning Experience overall a great organisation to work with having a good time working here, A very big organisation and the reputed one in the field of engineering
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Engineering Work is excellent. When it comes to policies, it's not totally ethical and transparent company. This may be due to local (Indian) management. Need improvement else could repeat Nokia story in EPC world.
Pros
Excellent Engineering practices, Best Knowledge online portal, Excellent opportunities in technical domain for all disciplines
Cons
Managers are not technically sound, mid career leadership team is administrators. Less rewards for Brain but lot for Gold Fish (Spoons).
Work culture was really nice at Fluor. It was a very safe place for women to work and women were given equal opportunities. Everyone's views were respected and given equal importance.
On the working level, Fluor India is a wonderful company to work with , although the office management team needs to improve. It has good benefits, great work life balance, decent salaries, but too much of office politics.
Best work culture, you can get optimum opportunities to grow or build your career, work related training, documents, community, knowledge share it helps to build your confidence
  1. Job Security & Advancement