Fluor Corp.
Fluor Corp. Employee Review

very professional and precise

January 2, 2019
I enjoyed to work there. They have best expertise. Working culture is very friendly and quality wise is very satisfying. In safety point of view, they concern each and every person.
October 23, 2020
Associate Design Engineer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have worked in Fluor and it was a great place to learn things. I have joined as a GET and felt that there were not many opportunities for freshers like me.
August 15, 2020
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
But Job is NOT Secure here They can remove the employees at any time.They removed somany employees during COVID 19.And due to this so many (including myself) our family life became very critical, we suffer a lot due to financially and mentally also...so Job at FLuor is NOT SECURE...
Pros
nil
Cons
Job not secure
June 19, 2020
Associate Design Engineer (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
I worked in fluor on contract through TRS. Initially, they were good, but due to COVID our contract got terminated. During the final settlement, they will not pay you the entire salary as promised. they will extract the maximum possible amount from your side. Simple answer from their end is it not their policy.
Pros
Few seniors will be off real help but not all
Cons
Long Working Hours, No leaves on saturday and alternate fridays as declared, poor financial strategies
  1. very professional and precise