Focus Academy For Career Enhancement

Focus Academy For Career Enhancement Employee Reviews

India23 reviews

workpeoplelottimetrainingcompanyplacelong

Productive if you want to make carrier in teaching.

This is best platform if someone wants to make carrier in teaching field. They give you opportunities to develope our skills and as well as students. I strongly suggest you if and only if you want to make carrier in teaching this is the best place but not for others.

Good company for Frshers only

This is good company for the fresher. As a frehser you will get the training from the expert trainers and they help you to build your career in training sector. If you love traveling and visting various Engineering collegs of India to provide the training then this is right job for you.You need to wait for a long time to get hike in your salary. For the experienced person I think the salary is low as per the current market.

Pros

On time salary, Helpful Management and colleagues, Free training for fresher

Cons

Lot of traveling, low salary, Less hike in salary, Be ready to travel within short time, need to work long hours if you don't complete the assigned task

Focus Academy For Career Enhancement insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

It is good to work hear as a fresher but dont continue

It involves a lot of travel and explorations along with handling classes. You will get enough me time but no family time. Company will try to give you a role with less or 0 travel if you want if you where there for long time and were loyal however they can do that only to a few people and I hope that a few are alredy ther3

Very bad can be improved a lot.

The employee are very bad. They do not help other people and always put their work upon you. The managers are good but don't have time to interact or listen to your problems.

Not very good

Not well-managed society. They have the potential but they never work according to that. Time management is an issue. Not much-experienced people and not a big organization.

Your growth path will be great if you are really dedicated. You will have a motivated workplace there. Trainers can explore a lot of places in India as training will happen all over India.

It's good and fun to travel

It's good to work with FACE . We travel to many places and train students in the colleges . We had many phases of training over there like soft skill training , personality development, aptitude and interview skills.

The work environment is great for one who wants to shape the future of students.

The work culture best suits those who want to be a part of the training industry. The best part of this job was that you get to interact with many new people and to help them to solve there career related problems. But the continuous travels from one state to other made it quite hectic. If you wanna be someone's mentor be a part of this company.

Very productive environment

The company really helped me a lot to improve my communication as well as management skills. The company offers a great work environment and everybody who works here is really very helpful.

Pros

Breaks during day time.

Fun workplace

We will get job satisfaction for sure, good team work, higher officials are very friendly, good working atmosphere,average work load only, we will get maximum freedom to do our work.

After joining the Focus academy career enhancement I have improved lot in both official and in carrier . When I FACE I am little bit nervous because very day I meet atleast 6 people from different colleges and different designations . I removed the nervous in days time and focus on learning things and I worked hard to improve myself and as well worked hard to grow the organisation.

Pros

Higher Management support in each and every deal

Productive work enviroment

It was really good working with the firm. The CEO of the firm is really really smart and it is very productive to work with him. There would not be any day where you would not be learning new

Worst company to work in.

Take my advice and be ready to quit immediately. Not worth your while to work here. Your time is well spent somewhere else. all the best for your future if you still continue to work there.

Pros

public speaking

Cons

Every thing else

good experience

I could develop my language and personality and pursue my love for travelling along with my work. Developed my public speaking with the intense training provided by FACE

Productive for Learning

It's a good place to work at Focus Academy for Career Enhancement (FACE) in any of the Branch. It's a great platform to learn things in FACE. If it has more perks and Work/Life place it will be a best place to work.

Pros

Excellent place to learn

Cons

No work / Life Balance

Good place to know the work and also to mingle with people of different culture.

Good for learners and people.Good accommodation,security,safety and also travel allowances.Opportunity to improve oneself in the career through the forms of feedback.

For travelling lovers

Those who love travelling and teaching can join this and also one must have lot of patience to handle students and also you must be able to entertain people.

Pros

Interacting with students

Cons

Long hours, weekends working days

It's a dynamic place to work

I have to get trained at the office regarding the subject and train the students in undergraduate colleges at different locations. I have met different people, students and their professors, learned how the culture varies from place to place. It's pretty exciting to meet new people and work with them, but as a part to train the students at different colleges, there involves a lot of traveling. The workplace culture is good. ok.

Pros

Teaching students

Cons

a lot of travelling

productive environment

I worked as an Intern with FACE. I had a good learning by teaching experience. It was overall a good places for people who love to adventure.

A trainee here have to traine the B.Tech students for cracking interviews of reputed companies.A Trainer in this company has to teach quantitative aptitude and regarding communication skills to the students

creative and good environment to work

involves lot of travelling.can learn new things.more knowledgable.good top management.friendly environment.more secure.moral support from the management.only reason why iam leaving this company is because it involves lot of traveling and so iam suffering in health issues due to continuous travelling.good workspace for freshers.

Pros

improve our knowledge

Cons

lot of travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Academy For Career Enhancement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Focus Academy For Career Enhancement with

• Focus Academy For Career Enhancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?