Focus Edumatics Pvt Ltd

Focus Edumatics Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Productive and good work environment

It is a good place to work from home and great management. Team leads are very helpful and they provide good guidance. All in all its a good job experience you will get to learn so much here.

Pros

Salary payment on time

Cons

Good

Good work life balance and also very friendly team mates and also they have nice salary benefits persons eho are home makers can join and work easily the work is not too load but the online one thong is it is rotational swift

Focus Edumatics Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

False promises about getting work. You will recive salary on your work time but u will not receive work from them so no salary.

Very bad.No work.Was troubled a lot for an experience letter.Do not respond to ur calls or messages. They will accuse you of not working but never give sufficient sessions.

Pros

Nothing, Not at all supportive after quitting.

Cons

No sufficient work, and salary, No support after quitting, They will trouble you to extended level for ur experience letter., I was behind thme for 5 months.

Not Bad

The work pressure.Developed English knowledge.The culture was good.The hardest part is Night-Shift.The work is too less and worth the salary.English knowledge is a must to join this company.

Good for starting up/ Good for freshers

91/2 hrs shift. Good for starting up. Easy job, nothing complicated. Not much pressure. Night shift job. Management is good. Training provided. Good fit for freshers.

Pros

5 day week

Cons

No clarity in H.R policies

Good

All are good here.stress free environment all are very helpful so always feel free to ask querries. All are working in team as friend there is no salary issue salary we get on time.

It was good for a jobless.

It was suitable for a fresher but no career growth. If you have completed a year of work, you will be eligible for the Team Lead role based on your performance. But the main thing is there will be no career growth.

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Stress

No longer job security

Management was worstTermination happens anytimeNo assurance for jobNit shift onlyPayroll also very lowNo incentiveNo respect for experienceNo benefits

No fun

Very poor its not a company So please do not join its not for a family members Its better to join in some other company like IBM or SLK the best company you can in No scop in working in focus edumetics ltd ptv i repet it is not for family person

Bad

Cons

12hrs

Not productive

Waste of time working in such a company Slow response from HR Team No cab facilities Management is not effective .....................................

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Night shift

Productive and Fun Workplace

I learnt my strengths and weakness in Focus Edumatics. The work atmosphere here is very good. The management is very good and a fun team and place to work with.

It was good

Company is actually good but there is no transportation facility And timings aren't flexible. Good thing about the company is 5 working days, that makes us relaxed.

Good

Good place to learn & update your self. Technically you update & Learn new softwares. Manegment is good, people Co opperte in crucial time when you needed.

Productive and Fun place

I learned about English content and literature for the US students.I was able to teach the North and South Americans.It was a good experience.The only problem there is the company operates only in night shifts while I was working.

Good environment

This company provides creating and challenging environment. In this company I learn and improve my technical skills and give friendly environment to work.

Good to learn.

Only Night shifts as this company follows the American Standards. A good place to work as well as to study. There is a huge prospect for growth in this company

Pros

Little Work pressure

Cons

Underpaid

Productive and good place to learn

My experience with Focus was good. As a fresher I got a good start. Good peoples working team was good. However, the concern was less salary hike, improper management and completely night shift based no matter you are experienced or not.

Sales

 Convincing students and parents to buy online tutoring packages, homework help, assignment help and entrance exam preparations packages.  B2B for colleges, District schools and libraries. Chat process for conversion of chats to direct sales.  Analyze competitive product offering in terms of features and benefits as well as price points. Market research about competitor and send analysis report on weekly basis.

Pros

Night shift

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Edumatics Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Focus Edumatics Pvt Ltd with