Focus Edumatics

Focus Edumatics Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Very interesting and they are very helping.

Good to work there. They will support you always. You will get your salary during your deadline period. I'm very happy to work with focus. I have a great experience.

Cons

According to your choice.

Worst and unfair place to work

It's been 3 months I've joined this company, now as they implemented a new policy, they've removed me saying I don't have my degree. What did they do while interviewing me? The worst company ever.

Focus Edumatics insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Good environment to learn and grow

Enjoyed working here. Very supportive leads , and manager. Ideas are discussed, and open for discussion.However best practices in terms of development are not followed.

Pros

Appreciation encouragement

Cons

Do not practice best practices

Fun at workplace

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. Thank you!

Pros

Free food

Cons

Its a night shift

Fun and Fast Paced

It is 8 hour work job, sometimes you might have OT based on their student sessions.Work will be interesting as you have to handle 1st graders to high school.

Pros

Free Dinner, No work during vacation periods, Perfect session trainings, good work culture, good salary hike

Cons

Cant step out for intervals during booked sessions, no cabs

Great Place to Work

Friendly teams, Goal oriented work and potential growth. I worked for two years and found everyone to be quite helpful and understanding. Different teams are managed by different people but with the same objective in mind.

Productive and fun place

Such a good company to work, which improved my English communication skill. I learned the good work culture there. Hope I get those culture back there.

Pros

Free dinner

Comfortable workplace

I have been working at make positive full-time for more than a 2 years. To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, Best HR I have ever worked. Pros: You will find every thing more than you imagine..

It was good working at focus edumatics organisation

Focus edumatics is a reputed organisation. It creates immense pleasure when you find yourselves working with US students. All the T. L's were so sweet. They led each and everyone in the team in a good way. Two months training period helped me to enhance my skills in communication and grammar parts very well.

Fun workplace

Very useful to get knowledge about the online tutoring. We can speak and write English without any grammatical mistakes. Improvement in teaching ability.

Friendly environment

Enjoyed working there. Colleagues were helping nature and the ceo was a nice person. Ot an opportunity to explore new things and with not so strict nature od the company I could use my experience and knowledge to implement couple of policies for the betterment of company. Hardest part of the job was to leave office at 1am or 2am after finishing the night shift and there was not transportation available.

Pros

Flexibly wroking hours

Cons

No transportation after night shift

Productive place.

The day starts with content team getting there schedules from the tutoring team. We review the schedules and start preparing the required content for the day, and in the mean time we also complete the core work and update the database on daily basis.

Pros

Fun to work with Math subject, always learn more. We get to use more of MS tools and learn them.

Online Teaching Experience

Online Teaching Experience. This company provide Online Teaching for USA students, mainly in mathematics and English. Many new things to learn, different work culture...

Productive and Workplace

Focus Edumatics is a very good company. I am working as a online tutor. My colleagues are well supportive and I learned a lot from my company. The hardest part of the job is purely night shift.

Pros

Good Infrastructure

Cons

Night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Edumatics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Focus Edumatics with

• Focus Edumatics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?