Focus Edumatics
View all Focus Edumatics reviews

Focus Edumatics

Focus Edumatics Employee Review

Good environment to learn and grow

Enjoyed working here. Very supportive leads , and manager. Ideas are discussed, and open for discussion.However best practices in terms of development are not followed.

Pros

Appreciation encouragement

Cons

Do not practice best practices

Great Place to Work

Friendly teams, Goal oriented work and potential growth. I worked for two years and found everyone to be quite helpful and understanding. Different teams are managed by different people but with the same objective in mind.

Comfortable workplace

I have been working at make positive full-time for more than a 2 years. To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, Best HR I have ever worked. Pros: You will find every thing more than you imagine..

Friendly environment

Enjoyed working there. Colleagues were helping nature and the ceo was a nice person. Ot an opportunity to explore new things and with not so strict nature od the company I could use my experience and knowledge to implement couple of policies for the betterment of company. Hardest part of the job was to leave office at 1am or 2am after finishing the night shift and there was not transportation available.

Pros

Flexibly wroking hours

Cons

No transportation after night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Edumatics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Focus Edumatics with

• Focus Edumatics
  • Good environment to learn and grow