Focus Energy Ltd

Focus Energy Ltd Employee Reviews

India72 reviews

Ok

Very nice work culture and very beneficial for beginners to learn here, So recommended to fresasher ,here very nice to beginning , and for the learner

Worst Company

Bad quality food​No respect and Coordination between Team & management​No Salary hike (as per Bond also)​ITI, Diploma, B.tech candidates are their slaves​No value of your signed Bond​No medical facility​No Emergency leaveWorst company ever no employee policy and no work balance even have to work on weekdays too . And there's no senior and the manager's are dumb and don't have any professional behaviour at all. Make people frustrated and even hold the salary of employees for no reason. And giving 1 star because there's no option for zero and minus

Pros

food like a Poison

Cons

No set of hours to work

Focus Energy Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Not for professionals like CA, CS,CMA etc

No increments for hard working people's specially in accounts and CS department. Seen only the company where BA salary was more tha CA. It's look irony but it's a truth.

Pros

Lunch are provided for which 1000 INR is deducted

Cons

No salary growth even salary was delayed by 20- 25 days.

Good if you are seeking an entry into the oil and gas industry in india

Good for an entry into oil and gas sector. Need to work hard for career progression which might not be as rolled out as in a MnC. Overall a fine place.

Pros

Free food, accommodation

Cons

Career progression

Enjoyable moments at focus energy ltd. Too much enjoy with work advance technology. Everything is good there

At the time of work your senior will support you you will learn there quickly because not any interruption for freshers also. We have learned lots of things. Mangement is good. Most interesting thing company owner involve sometimes and they asked and giving solution about problems. Workplace culture is good and most enjoyable moment after cementing and during production time.

Company culture and management is not good

Do not respect Engineer . Worker and Engineer work same place No different . And salary problem many time do not pay time to time . Electrical engineer do not wasted life in focus energy Ltd.

good work place here

In focus energy limited good work place for Instrumentation field. like PT, FT, TT GAUGES, LEVEL GAUGES, ULTRASONIC FLOW METER, GC, And Gas processing Unit like Amine Unit, and Dehydration Unit.

Enjoying the work at focus. Learning everyday from new challenges to improve self working attitude and confidence. It's a very good opportunity to fresher to start their job journey.

Good team and management

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.The technologies and the exposure we get as individuals in the company is very enriching.

Pros

Free food and accommodation

Cons

Strict timing

Professional and productive atmosphere.

I have work with this compony at very satisfactorily. The utilisation of working hours is very efficient. The learning opportunity is very high. They have manage all the thing are in good manner and high professional can lead the management activity. They have follow the japanies technic 5S at the workplace.

Pros

Free food, travelling.

Good company

This is a good company.and i learn so many think In this company.and crew member is helping me more then i deserve,and i dont get any problem in this company

Worst company.

Never join this company, not even if you are without any job... better to wait and find another opportunity. Pls take this advise seriously otherwise you'll find it yourself at your own cost. Also they take your original documents for 3 months and never give it back easily... so that you'll not be able to leave this company easily. Also forget any type of experience letter or salary slip or any document

Gained a lot

This was my first industrial job and I was appointed as GET-Instrumentation Engineer. The job was overall good as I got lot of technical knowledge from my seniors there. The team work done there allowed me to work with different people with ease.

The working culture and enviroment is too hard to handle. The management is very poor due to which the company cannot grow.

The working culture and management needs to be improved. The working hours needs to be improved. There is a lot of stress in the work and also I will have to extra than assigned

Pros

Accomadation and fooding is provided by company

Cons

Long working hours, pathetic working culture

Most enjoyable part of the job.

I worked as mud logger in focus energy ltd in jaiselmer Rajasthan.Having great experience to work with peoples of focus energy ltd.I really enjoy with them.

Worst experience

If you are not getting job then stay at home but never work with these type of company where a distance learning graduate is VP . I mean you can understand the standard of the company and work culture.

productive and challenging in work place.

In focus energy ltd the day at workplace is quite challenging as to maintain quality of the product without affecting the production. I learned countless skills in the workplace .

unprofessional and unsafe job environment

no medical check up before on job. No safety induction when entering the base camp and rig site. Only 1 safety which arrange the cover all and safety shoe in base camp. No medic, no doctor and no ambulance. No proper security guard at the base camp or rig site. The owner did not take the safety regulation knowledge and he sent me home because of that. Location is so hard in the middle of thar desert. This is proper job for local only NOT FOR INTERNATIONAL JOB. The company sent me back by car for 8 hours driving to JODPHUR airport to DELHI instead to JAISALMER the nearest airport from location because the safety warning. People on the rig site did not wear the safety helmet, masker, safety google and safety glove..No mud school certificate for all local mud engineers

Pros

free wifi

Cons

long hours from delhi to location

Oli ant and Gas

It not better company to work because of unprofessional , without safety work. No proper management totally remote area there is no future it's very horrible company

Gas exploration and production plant

Focus energy ltd is an oil and gas exploration and production company jaisalmer .Work culture is overall good . Need to implementation on upper management .

Pros

Free lunch, Dinner and breakfast

Cons

12 Hrs shift

Overall Good for learning, Such a platform where i can improve my carrier along with the organization.

. Initially a tough to work but Now it's easy . Till today I am like a learning student . Average . friendly, Healthy, supportive . Initial First Three month .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Energy Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Focus Energy Ltd with