foodpanda

foodpanda Employee Reviews

Friendly management. Great Team members. Good work Life Balance. Everything was perfect till ola took over and made the so called upgrade. Wish they never bought for share. Would love to join again anytime if the old management is back.
Pros
Work Culture of Food panda (not ola owned food panda)
Cons
Top Level Management
It was nice company and mangement was good and supportive. Every friday we enjoy the day.Workplace culture too much good..Hardest part was our logout time 2:30 am no cab facility..all facility was closed and then we booked auto rickshaw daily.. I knew how to spend that time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Overall all procedures done by indeed is very good, it will help people to get jobs with good companies and organisations.the foodpanda culture is good, and the my reporting managers are very friendly and cooperative, and they are giving lot of trainings and seminars for learn new things,its totally worthy to work with foodpanda. unfortunately it has been sold to other company.
If any opportunity I will surely join again but in Hyderabad office some kind of politics had done with in the office for my resignation and managers are forced me to resign the job this is the default in company.
I am fully satisfied with the work ang wage. If you are a hardworker then you supposed to join Foodpanda who valued your performance and give you opportunity to build yourself in whatever field you want to
Pros
Appraisal criteria
Cons
I haven't found
My previous company was amazing . They provide as good environment and Good salary. All were behaved nicely.Hardest part of job over there "to handle more the 3 chat at a same time to decrease the queue of chats.And the best part of the job - "Our seniors or manager celebrate many festival with theirs employees and lots of event were held at that time.
My experience, team happiness spurs productivity and by making your work environment a ‘happy place’, you can take care of your team and encourage them to get more done. Here are 10 of our favourite ways to make work fun so your employees stay happy and motivated….
Not a good place to work with. Working with the management of that organization is equivalent as to talking to a person who have difficulties understanding your language.
Not recommended not nice bad company BPO Call centre No leaves No break No fixed time. No balance. Seniors bad. Work pressure. Process got rammed down
As a delivery guy, Foodpanda is the best in the industry. The work is so simple, so there won't be to much stress on the job. A typical day at work includes pickup the food and delivering in to the customers. The hardest part of the job is delivering the food in hard climatic conditions.
There are not any company like Foodpanda.its staff and call support are very cooperative.but don't know why company becomes close.I want to join again if company started.
In foodpanda the atmosphere was very peaceful and relaxed. The company was focused on employe satisfaction end helps every associate to grow in their journey of foodpanda.
Good for employees, who dont feel stress with new things a typical day at work what u learned management workplace culture the hardest part of the job
No comments... I don't want to eloborate more on this... Check my review and understand ur self how hard it was to survive in foodpanda.. just try new opportunities and enjoy life
You will be with smart thinkers, a lot of learning opportunities, they always do something new. Biggest marketing campaigns, competitive salaries, You can explore yourself
I was glad to be being a part of Foodpanda (Global and India). It is a great experience in Food Online Marketing. Foodpanda's culture was good to every employee (higher to Intern).
Good experience. Nice gm sir. Nice team leader like nausad sir. Flexible working hours. Motivation sessions. Regular retraining of employees But no leave on fri sat sun.
Pros
On festival free dinner
Cons
Nil
Good benefit and the place was excellent and many other things Great Open Culture Free Food Work with Bright people Access to Senior leadership 4 months paternity leave Virtually Unlimited resources You get to work with amazing people and you have great opportunities to advance both in store and corporate. They offer great training and have a great support structure.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours break
Very good environment at work place... Huge space work. Canteen open 24/7 hours. Clean and green campus. Have a experience senior . HR ,flour supporter and team leader are good
Pros
Free tea coffee
Cons
1 hours
We are working at your company foodpanda as a deliver boys, this is too much more hard work but order in order taken but we tired, rigion fuel oil everything was a running continue but work going home we don't haveing money in my pocket, hows the confidential feeling the job, We are suggested to you, you are fixed the timing job after finishing of day job if you send duty on day benefit, my be every employee last duty finished happy more happy
Pros
We dont have lounch, give the money
Cons
Yes its very long
useless place and no positive environment to work and the management staff was annoying, maybe it was only in my place rest lets hope they are changed now or else the company might bear a loss
  1. Employee Reviews