Footprints Childcare

Footprints Childcare Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Productive and Fun Experience

Footprints was my first professional teaching job which gave me many learning opportunities. I have been working here for more than an year and the overall experience has been excellent. My typical day at work includes engaging with children and making them learn new things. I have learned how to interact with small children, have learned time management and several other things.

Very bad

my experience was very bad in Noida Sector 30 branch of footprints. There the owner and the head are very bad. Head have no manners how to speak with a teacher and always shouts on all of her teachers even in front of parents. Head of that branch is a ridiculous lady and have no respect for teachers. Owner is money minded lady. She doesn't care about her teachers and only look money.

Pros

Good Staff and Good higher management. (Amita and Shruti ma'am are nice)

Cons

Exploiting teachers, FP don't know ground reality.

Footprints Childcare insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Worst

I hate footprints because centre head is so mean that she only want the parents satisfied not the teachers and she is partial towards the teachers she do not encourage teacher instead the teacher works hard for it.

Pros

Worst

Cons

Worst

Learning while working

Working here is very good opportunity as one can learn alot through trainings provided here,which is best part .. Saturday's timing too long which is uncomfortable.

Silent workplace

you cant talk to each other just keep quite and work. if you talk your colleague manger will stop you and even if other department also talking and laughing he doesnt like.

Pros

sometime outing like lunch. flexible timing

Cons

no appraisal, no fun in IT department and sometime very long working hours

Good place to have learning

It was a pleasure to be associated with Footprints Child Care. I learned alot from the IIT'ins, the managerial skills..!! I joined them with for there 2nd centre, have seen them grow over the time along with my personal growth.

Pros

Learning

Cons

long working hours

Good

sat is working, which I am not comfortable with also my office is too far from my workplace, no relocation provision. Its a new organisation so lots of good thins but lots of unsettled things as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Footprints Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Footprints Childcare in popular locations