Footprints

Footprints Employee Reviews

Good

It is a very good place to work.i have learnt many things.it was really pleasant to iwork.it is a place where u can learn many things.As a center head,i usually take care of parents as well as teacher.so there will be always interaction between parents and teacher.

Productive and fun place, very nice place to work

Team is very good and teammate are very cooperative. I like the company, I learned a lot from the team members,trainers also freindly with employees. Lots of opportunities if you are proactive and willing. People won't impose things on you but rather gives you the chance to go and grab it. nothing much may be in the transport department they should improve for employees benefits.

Pros

Supportive Staff

Cons

Work pressure is lot but we arepaid 15,000 buks from 9 a m to 6.30 p.m

Please pay fare salary to teachers if you are oaying huge amount to center heads and you are oaying only 5000 more than Didi's in the school. We are not getting time to even nake pjans if next day activities if we are full day teacher.

Footprints

Altogether it is a nice company to work however every organisation has its pros and cons . so I would like to disclose the pros : it gives you the platform to be a face of the company. it gives you the opportunity to learn and explore new things. however sometime its hard to feel secured.

Pros

Face of the company

Cons

job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Footprints. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Footprints
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?