Ford Motor Company

India697 reviews

Found 697 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,002 reviews
indiamotorchennaipvtbalanceorganisationculturetiming

Great

Great tenure with ford motor india limited. One of best industry to work with. I m trained and being experts in my field just becuase of ford. The learning and coaching environment in ford is absolutely wow...!!!

Productive and nice place to work

Good place to work. We can learn many new things like new languages, monitoring tools. Awesome tech stack in the company. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Ford Motor Company insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Awesome company to work for (Ford GBS ,India)!

Well, it all depends on your manager. Mine was very easy going and was supportive at all times. At times the culture and work is way too laid back you might start becoming lazy. There is abundance of knowledge you can learn. Make use of the same

Very cool company to work and learn

Ford is a good company to work and learn new things. Also place to motivate ourselves. I have started my carrier since 2010. Really enjoy my carrier in Ford.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Mucha cultura de seguridad, excelente plan de capacitación.

Pros

Comedor, salario

Cons

No poder conocer a más personal por el distanciamiento social en pandemia, parecen robots

Good work life balance and job security, but very average pay

Great work life balance. Usually no need to worry about job security, unless you mess up real bad. Slow career growth and slow processes. Salary is very average, nothing to write home about.

Employee friendly and work life balance

Great company to work but things will move very slow. D&I at work in fine . adjust to global timings and meetings. wonderful opportunity to learn. people who are extroverts will enjoy

Na

Good working culture and future technologies.Friendly nature . I actually worked in India, Chennai branch. I was totally good.

Knowledgeable and learning environment

Management is very good and encouraging. Great learning opportunities are provided to all employees. Good work life balance. There are many career growth opportunities.

It was a family oriented culture working with Ford motors. Really missing the atmosphere.

Since i joined on 28th of July 2010 i never looked back. I learned a lot from my seniors and got promoted thoroughly. I never thought that I will be the sales manager one day.

Not a great company

Not a great company to work for. Promotions happen by references and not by merit. Work effectiveness are also not measured by merit... again by references only

One of the best company I was worked in my entire career.

No word's to say. I miss my Ford. Wonderful life during my career. Company has open door policy. There's no restrictions. Very good salary & it will be paid on time

Excellent

Trust them... They will take care of you and groom you to the best... They have robust system to get what they want from people.... They have a very good work ethic

Very good

Ford has been very good all these days and it has been providing new things and we'll opportunities for teen agers and this has Benn very effective and the works are done efficiently and effectively thi has been done by all the workers and the management.

Best in work life balance

Its an excellent place to have a perfect work life balance. Employees of all grades are respected equally. Again it totally depends on the team we work. There are some teams which even expect people to work on weekends, though they are very minimal. Not much of travel opportunities are available. Laterals are given better pay and salary grades than those working in the org for longer time..

Pros

Work life balance, All employees are treated equally, Employee friendly, Employee wellness

Cons

Pay could be better, Could use more of advanced technologies, More skill based trainings could be provided

Service department, Leasing Department

Hardwork and smartwork to be done.New task learning opportunitiestraining for every 6 months for personal and official activitiesovertime time will be provided couple of days in a monthearly vacations for 30 days for each employee in a yearimmediate response from a HR dept

Pros

None Benefits while in working hours

Cons

10 Hours Duty ( 5 days )

You can find work life balance in Ford. The management will help you get things done. TL and DM supports a lot to achieve SLAs. You can gain knowledge and experience.

Great Place To Work And Explore

Best place to work, you will be rewarded and recognised for all the good works. More opportunity to develop our skills and knowledge. Wonderful culture and transparency from top to down management. Seniors and Management always supportive and understand employees concerns.

Pros

Amazing night shift allowance & Food.

Maintenance engineer

Company is good ,work culture is good and creativity , learning new things , technology .Work class technology adopted Senior are very supportive nature.

Pros

Canteen facilities good

Cons

Duty hrs 8.5

Good people and management but low salary

Ford motor company is a brand and it will add value to your resume. You will feel valued. But compensation is low as compared to the market. The company really cares about employees provides a lot of benefits

Pros

Discount of ford cars, Good number of leaves

Cons

Work Load

A transparent work culture that puts their employees first

Albeit still using several outdated systems and lagging behind multiple younger competitors in the world, Ford still manages to be the best company I've ever worked for as time and again, Ford puts it's employees first. Mental health is not just a conversation at Ford.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ford Motor Company with

Ford Motor Company reviews by popular job title

• Ford Motor Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?