Forever Living Products

Forever Living Products Employee Reviews

Best best network marketing company in India

Best network marketing companyNo investmentNo scheme and scamsPerson go with regular training for achievement.Stress free atmosphereBest support system

Pros

Cons

Work according to our comfort

Shares of company products for personal use and consumption

Very friendly and gladly shares with customer care samples of the products sold to customers and distributors. The executives and HR are always available to help and advise.

Forever Living Products insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

the good thing is you have time freedom and financial independence.selling is a tough process

it is the best platform in a sense that it provides time freedom as well as financial freedom. you dont need to go anywhere for work, its totally home based, you can work while living in your comfort zone. the work starts with lead generation, prospect dealing and then finally joining the prospect in your network. a full time support system is with you. here you can learn about sales, polish your communication skills, time management, how to build public relations and much more.

Arbeitsort zum wohlfühlen, sehr aufgeschlossenes Unternehmen.

Ich arbeite seit fast 20 Jahren für dieses tolle Unternehmen und möchte keinen Tag missen. Ich schätze dieses Familien Unternehmen durch sein vielfältiges Engagement, sowie die angenehme Arbeitskultur.

Teamwork mit Herz und Spaß

Forever Living ist ein fairer und aufgeschlossener Arbeitgeber. Die Zusammenarbeit unter den Abteilungen und somit Kollegen ist sehr eng, jede Meinung zählt. Die Herausforderungen und Zielsetzungen werden gemeinsam erarbeitet, wobei das selbstständige Arbeiten und Handeln gefördert wird.

Productive work place, exceptional working experience

Forever Living Products is a well established network marketing company. Dealing directly with agents and customers. They market a product that is well recognized, it is used enhance ones health and boost the immune system. They have excellent work ethics and they values and morals go over and beyond what is expected. They treat each individual with the same amount of respect. Their training and skills programs are exceptionally well designed to improve sales. Agents who join are known a forever businesses owners which makes this company what they are today. They allow their internal staff as well as these FBOs to have independence and earn a decent living. There are over 160 branches world wide, and in SA 4 branches and they also cover most of Southern Africa. As an internal staff member i have gained so much knowledge about this industry and i am very proud and grateful to have worked for this company.

it's online international brand products promotion project...and we face many challenges but we by the power of team we will face all challenges..

it's really a nice plateform for build up your own business... became we are our own boss here...and we make money together by supporting and helping each other... it's up to you how much time you will invest.. more time investing more earning..

Pros

yes 3 generation financial support

Cons

it's up to you

Great work enviornment...very helping people...satisfied

My reviews for flp are wordless.idk what to tell you but its the best buisness opprotunity in the worl that provide us limitless income potneitial and personal growth benfits

Productive and fun workplace

The human resources team taught me a lot! I really enjoyed all the perks the company had like an amazing break room, quarterly lunch ins, and 100 dollars cash for your birthday!

excellent company according to 21st century needs as you can grow according to your own pace and potential

l find it organized globally accepted and well established. best products ...including wellness skin care weight management immunity boosters . genuine and world wide famous.working since more than 40 years in 160 countries successfully; providing maximum opportunities with out age limit and time limit

Heureuse de m'être lancée avec Forever

Je me suis lancée il y a 6 mois, mon équipe est juste formidable et super qualitative sur les plans formations et soutiens. J'ai mes préférences dans les produits mais globalement d'une très belle qualité ! Rien à redire ! Le MLM est un métier à part entière avec de vrais compétences à apprendre et développer. Trop de personnes se lancent en pensant que cela se fera tout seul ou sont mal accompagnés.L'accompagnement est très important pour réussir. En 6 mois j'ai atteins mes objectifs ! Vu l'avis sur ce site parlant de système pyramidal, absolument pas, ce système est interdit, nous sommes inscrit à la fédération de la vente directe et déclarés à l'urssaf chez Forever ! En bref Super belle expérience entreprenariale !

Pros

Produits de qualité, belle expérience d'entreprise et collaboration avec les partenaires d'équipe.

Cons

Je n'en vois pas

It was fantastic .

My work experience is good till the date , I think its going good as I aspect .It was good opportunity for youngsters they can try here and become successful in their life and fullfil fulfill their dreams.

Soumission

Garantir le succès est bien mais dire aussi comment l'avoir ce bien,

Pros

Organiser

Cons

Manque de vérité directe

Excelente.

Excelente. Muito bom. Excelente. Muito bom.excelente.

Productive place and builds confidence in this field

Overall its a good opportunity for students online they can work remotely and make an earning for their living.because it’s an international platform and no-1 platform in world,”. Thier products are amazing .overall I have very good experience from forever living products. And I learned a lot from this opportunity

The products of the company are good but the employers are scamming people

Employers are scamming people by enrolling them into the company as supervisors by promising that you will get this much of money if you add people in it , and they even don't allow to sell products on social media ... I mean how one can sell soaps and hand wash worth 32000 . They main moto of the company is to sell products directly to the customers that is perfectly fine and a great idea , but the employers are not promoting this work they are treating it like a network marketing like if you add one people you will get 8k commision so that is what is not correct

Pros

Products quality is good and so do the company

Cons

Products are very costly as compared to top leading brands in the same products, and the employers are not promoting products all they are promoting is the network marketing

This is a not a job this is a good business opportunity in the work and everyone can do it this business this business is 21st century evry younger enjoy this business Bcoz this business is health and wealth everyone need this 2 sector helth and wealth and forever business opportunities provide a good helth and wealth business depend on your efforts and hard work

Great team support

Forever is a very well established company. It gives you a business which you can run yourself at your own time. Feet's around family and other commitments.

Forever is the best company in this whole world and for all people this is the best All you need is a good mindset

my work experience was very good Till date have not seen such a company which can fulfill even the poorest of the poorest person, only a person should have courage and courage to do something.

Relaxed

The management is a bit relaxed which is great for a learning experience.They allow individuals to get involved in problem solving. The most enjoyable part about working at Forever is flexible lunch time.

Pros

Reasonable working hours

Cons

limited growth

Bonne ambiance de travaille.. et très enrichissantes

Je travaille beaucoup plus à distance. Sauf en-cas de parrainage de nouvelles recruee.. je le fait visiter les lieux.. et expliquez notre façon de travailler. Si non ces une belles équipes dans une atmosphère très joyeuse et décontracté. Je me suis épanouie et j'ai vécu des moments magnifiques.. Malgré tout citait une bonne expérience car j'ai appris beaucoup de chose.

Pros

Facilité de parrainage

Cons

Moins de bénéfice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever Living Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Forever Living Products with

• Forever Living Products
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?