Forever New

Forever New Employee Reviews

I am working in for running since 10 years is company companies very helpful I am very happy in this company working Forevernew this is very good friend
It's a good place to learn or to start career in retail. Everyone coordinated well. No limits to learn and attain knowledge in any department. Great focus on product knowledge
Pros
Pf, Medi claims
Cons
Reluctant to give public holidays, Slow growth, Incentive %
Fun work environment where employees were allowed to learn by making mistakes. Not a very stressful environment. A very dynamic and vibrant work culture, designing of campaigns relating the brand image to women empowerment was a one the of the best learning experiences.
A typical day at work would be receiving stock in the morning sales update and attending to customers, I learned that good customer service is good for business thats how one builds a good clientele. But making turnover and reaching the budget had it's benefits.
Its been just a month that I am working with Forever New. However, this company is very irresponsible and the staff is not punctual on their shifts not even the Store Manger. Store and Area Manager is very strict like a school teacher which creates a negative environment among the staff members.
Pros
45 mins lunch break & 15 mins tea break
I love to work with this brand Forever New it is basically a female brand and i got lot of femina learnings and fashion blogs while working with this brand.
I have gained lots of experience about Retail Business. How retail business is worked in current scenario. Management supports me for taking any decision in my area.
Pros
Oppourinity for learing retail business
Cons
Long Hours to work
I have learn so many things in this company. It's has been a v good work experience in my life. I can work anywhere that much confidence make me by this company.
It's a perfect place to work. I have got many promotions within the 5 year period of my career in forever new which gives you motivation to work more and more
Pros
Visual merchandiser
Cons
Full time
Excellent products and great people, it was just a few months for me with this company but I have learned a lot from this company. They do understand each and every words from employees
To work with this organisation is having a good carrier in terms of knowledge and got city vm tag . There is lot many learnings for new candidate if he/she started their carrier with this brand .
Pros
Free dinner when we do change the visual display of store at night.
Cons
Working for long hours.
Is a good compNy to work with , has a nice bunch of working staff but really need to take care of there managing team which creates a lot of mess.and there is not very good scope of oromotion here.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Managment
The entire Forever New Team was very supportive and extremely helpful. Learnt a lot from all the different departments A very positive environment to work in the hardest part of the job was just the hours. most enjoyable part of the job was, serving to the customers and styling, just what i love to do.
Pros
Friendly People & Excellent Management
Cons
Second & Fourth Saturday was working
i join FN as a fresher, i have learnt a lot, a very good experience in FN about a work.......
Pros
dinner with bosses
Cons
undefined work