Fortis Healthcare

Fortis Healthcare Employee Reviews

i learned a lot at fortis hospital. I got to know how to handle patients. enhanced my knowledge and confidence.

my experience was good but work was stressful if i say according to salary. otherwise everything was ok. I learned a lot there like i got to know how to handle difficult situations and enhanced my knowledge.

Pros

staff was helpful

Cons

long hours, no free meal, no break

Nothing is fun to work at this place,,,, no work appreciation is there and at the end the increment is also not worthy.

Salary is very less and work is more. It's very hard to survive on that salary in such a big city. Other companies give more salary as compared so try not to join, join this hospital only when no option left.

Pros

Nothing is free at hospital for staff

Cons

Long hours and less salary

work culture is negative

i worked in fortis, mohali hospital. work culture is not good. freshers dont feel good as new to such systems. and seniors dont teach properly about the procedures. they taunt us for not learnt earlier. we are new , we can take time to learn . some doctors are also rude. learning is there but you cant balance your life and work.hardest part of job is as fresher you are taking care of patient that is on severe condition and you as a freshers burdened with two patient whose condition is not good. support is less.

Pros

new learning

Cons

learning with lot of taunt and asking for help that they dont provide

Management is really poor when it comes to OPD leaders.

OPD Management at Fortis is really poor. The OPD head and the supervisors who are old enough in the system don't cooperate with New comers. They team within themselves and bully the new ones. They make the environment such that the new joinee gets frustrated and leaves since these people don't show any cooperation. Lot of politics.These supervisors don't even know how to work on computers, they get their work done by their staff.

Pros

Health Insurance an employee gets is really beneficial.

Cons

Management is pathetic, few doctors are really rude.

Workers leave Managers not company

While it gave immense opportunities to prove and learn, the nepotism and biasedness often supported by North south divide encouraged Non acknowledgement , promotion of nepotism regionalism. What cant be challenged with good practice or SOP or Medicolegal component was made unwanted by encouraging difience among junior to create dissident

Very good

Iam very pleasure to work in institutions for past 8 years . Really it good work place to improve our knowledge good team work and environment for the people .

Good hospital

Very nice to work in FORTIS hospital, Good management, Good Staff, updating knowledge and skills with clinical education to all staff, celebrate all festival etc..

It's a good organisation to learn and grow

I have worked with the marketing team over there who are really great at work and they will stand for the team members to make it a great team.There are immense opportunities to learn, grow and excel in the relevant field.

Pros

Learning ability, excellent leaders/ members, Discount food for employees etc...

Cons

Low salary, process oriented, red tapism

Great environment to learn and practice

Both entertaining and educative sessions are conducted there.. We have lots of opportunities to learn and they conduct certificate programs and seminars which are beneficial to the entire professional life...

Pros

Entertainment and educative sessions

Cons

Long hours sometimes, low salary

Fun work

Joining at fortis is a dream comes true. They really help their staff in updating their knowledge and care.Staff is really supporting and helpfull.We are able to join many new activities in hospital, moreover the hardest part of the job is documentation.the most enjoyable part of the job is during every festival their are many opportunities to show your talents and skills rather than nursing and the sacks at the night break which they offer are really good.

Pros

Free lunch

Stressful work

Working place too stessful, biased decision taken always,favrotism at their peak ,no protection for employees,they always call u for duty without any prior information

Pros

Good for experience

Cons

Suffering for health

This is second time appointment at for this.earlier was Fortis Vashi getting more salary n benifits after break of one year at Fortis Mulund v low sa

Should require Analysis for employees who has already done good work with same brand with different place.Should take feedback from previous n then they should consider fort good salary.not for the sake they r giving.

Overall good experience

It was good experience in fortis health care group. N.S Latha mam very supportive, and fortis health care group providing good care for all patients. All doctors and nursing staff are well trained and supportive. For me, valuable experience in fortis health care group.

No standard system for work.

I have short work experience in fortis Hospital. No doubt All area is fully neat and cleaned. But without from this very non standard poor work place. Management all policies very bad. No one take attention on nursing staff and other side departments. Departments Head only want to save their job not focus on their main work.

First job is always special!

I was just out of my graduation and I wished to take the taste of what working in corporate hospital feels like. I must say... I suddenly felt like a grown up, responsible and accountable to various things at the hospital. It was a learning period and truly I was taught, supported and encouraged continuously by the staff and then head of the department. It was indeed a fullfilling experience at Fortis

Pros

Very supportive staff

Work environment is good

Good company with good management. Managers are very helpful. Work life balance is very good. Work environment is very friendly. Overall experience is good.

Good

I was very happy to work there.I miss fortis hospital.I learn many things from there.My overall experience was good.Nursing management is very nice and co operative.

It was a productive workplace.

It was a good experience as i was assigned in a specialized area hence training and learning activities started from the first, however everyday i had learned a new thing which enhanced my knowledge and skills to work effectively.

Company was good and comfortable working environment.In -service education programs,competency assessment was conducted by weekly and monthly.there was a qualitative patient care.

Overall the experience is satisfactory

If you're looking for a relaxed job then this is not the right place. If you are ready to take multi tasks then go ahead, work load is pretty high comparing to other organisations.

Stressful

My experience at Fortis was very stressful as I was the only administrative coordinator handling things like patient flow, doctors meetings, vaccination schedules, arrangement of monthly meetings and alot more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fortis Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fortis Healthcare with