Fortis Healthcare

Fortis Healthcare Employee Reviews

India339 reviews

hospitalorganisationpatientsalaryexposureknowledgecooperativedoctor

Lot of learning

This is a very good work place to learn. The scope to grow in here is limited n salary is not great at lower n mid level. Lots of motivation from senior management but doesn't convert to financial gain.

Good Learning and great opportunities

It is JCI accredited, so there one can learn international nursing practice standards. Good staff. Some doctors respect Nurse. Salary for nurses is not justified. They should increase nurse's salary. work life balance is okay.

Fortis Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Very nice management...I got wonderful experience... international standard patient care...

Appreciation for all the employees who all are working in the Fortis family.. It's gave us energy to work happily even the busy situations.Due to financial crisis I left from Fortis family.

Dirty Workplace Politics, Zero Work-Life Balance

Staff is treated like machines, they're not given basic rest times during shifts. Moreover, theyare extremely underpaid. Senior staff is filled with superiority complex as if they work a lot but they work 2% of what the junior staff works. The salary is not sufficient to survive in the city.

Pros

Brand Name

Cons

Long hours, mentally harassing work environment

Loved this place

Very nice working environment .. totally supportive staff and doctors . Loved working there . Management appreciates your work no matter what … ……….

Good place to work in remote area.

Facility provided is good. Drawback is salary not given on time. There is discrepency in salary of consultants.too much self centered management. Team building lacking. Each consultant is on his own.

Pros

Facility

Cons

Growth and learning opportunitiese.

Family culture

Best hospital in India. It’s like family for staff they are very caring for staff. If someone is doing extra work they should pay extra money .so staff will do extra duty very happily

Work friendly place

I had been in fortis for 1 year 8 month but I must say fortis is one of the best hospital. I enjoyed alot, senior’s and staff are so friendly and helpful. Work environment is so pleasant whenever I entered hospital I didn’t feel to go back to home. If I get a chance I’d really love to work with fortis again in future. Special thanks to team Dialysis n my colleagues 😀

It is one of the busiest corporate hospital in north India. Employees are expected to deliver exceptional services.

It is agret place to learn professionalism, work culture, ethics. The training both functional and behavioural are top notch. Having Fortis experience on resume will give jet start to your career.

Good

It's a great place to learn and to have new knowledge about advanced procedures and machines , ventiltors in ICU. It was my great pleasure to be here

No respect for employee hardwork

Too much politics very biased nanagement.And rude management. No holidays are given no employee management . Too long working hours no half day system . HOD is like unsatisfied soul they blame employeee as though they are their slaves.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Waste of time and hardwork No work life balance

Nothing is fun to work at this place,,,, no work appreciation is there and at the end the increment is also not worthy.

Salary is very less and work is more. It's very hard to survive on that salary in such a big city. Other companies give more salary as compared so try not to join, join this hospital only when no option left.

Pros

Nothing is free at hospital for staff

Cons

Long hours and less salary

work culture is negative

i worked in fortis, mohali hospital. work culture is not good. freshers dont feel good as new to such systems. and seniors dont teach properly about the procedures. they taunt us for not learnt earlier. we are new , we can take time to learn . some doctors are also rude. learning is there but you cant balance your life and work.hardest part of job is as fresher you are taking care of patient that is on severe condition and you as a freshers burdened with two patient whose condition is not good. support is less.

Pros

new learning

Cons

learning with lot of taunt and asking for help that they dont provide

Management is really poor when it comes to OPD leaders.

OPD Management at Fortis is really poor. The OPD head and the supervisors who are old enough in the system don't cooperate with New comers. They team within themselves and bully the new ones. They make the environment such that the new joinee gets frustrated and leaves since these people don't show any cooperation. Lot of politics.These supervisors don't even know how to work on computers, they get their work done by their staff.

Pros

Health Insurance an employee gets is really beneficial.

Cons

Management is pathetic, few doctors are really rude.

i learned a lot at fortis hospital. I got to know how to handle patients. enhanced my knowledge and confidence.

my experience was good but work was stressful if i say according to salary. otherwise everything was ok. I learned a lot there like i got to know how to handle difficult situations and enhanced my knowledge.

Pros

staff was helpful

Cons

long hours, no free meal, no break

Workers leave Managers not company

While it gave immense opportunities to prove and learn, the nepotism and biasedness often supported by North south divide encouraged Non acknowledgement , promotion of nepotism regionalism. What cant be challenged with good practice or SOP or Medicolegal component was made unwanted by encouraging difience among junior to create dissident

Very good

Iam very pleasure to work in institutions for past 8 years . Really it good work place to improve our knowledge good team work and environment for the people .

Good hospital

Very nice to work in FORTIS hospital, Good management, Good Staff, updating knowledge and skills with clinical education to all staff, celebrate all festival etc..

It's a good organisation to learn and grow

I have worked with the marketing team over there who are really great at work and they will stand for the team members to make it a great team.There are immense opportunities to learn, grow and excel in the relevant field.

Pros

Learning ability, excellent leaders/ members, Discount food for employees etc...

Cons

Low salary, process oriented, red tapism

Great environment to learn and practice

Both entertaining and educative sessions are conducted there.. We have lots of opportunities to learn and they conduct certificate programs and seminars which are beneficial to the entire professional life...

Pros

Entertainment and educative sessions

Cons

Long hours sometimes, low salary

Fun work

Joining at fortis is a dream comes true. They really help their staff in updating their knowledge and care.Staff is really supporting and helpfull.We are able to join many new activities in hospital, moreover the hardest part of the job is documentation.the most enjoyable part of the job is during every festival their are many opportunities to show your talents and skills rather than nursing and the sacks at the night break which they offer are really good.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fortis Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fortis Healthcare with