Fortis Healthcare

Fortis Healthcare Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

i learned a lot at fortis hospital. I got to know how to handle patients. enhanced my knowledge and confidence.

my experience was good but work was stressful if i say according to salary. otherwise everything was ok. I learned a lot there like i got to know how to handle difficult situations and enhanced my knowledge.

Pros

staff was helpful

Cons

long hours, no free meal, no break

Nothing is fun to work at this place,,,, no work appreciation is there and at the end the increment is also not worthy.

Salary is very less and work is more. It's very hard to survive on that salary in such a big city. Other companies give more salary as compared so try not to join, join this hospital only when no option left.

Pros

Nothing is free at hospital for staff

Cons

Long hours and less salary

It's a good organisation to learn and grow

I have worked with the marketing team over there who are really great at work and they will stand for the team members to make it a great team.There are immense opportunities to learn, grow and excel in the relevant field.

Pros

Learning ability, excellent leaders/ members, Discount food for employees etc...

Cons

Low salary, process oriented, red tapism

Great environment to learn and practice

Both entertaining and educative sessions are conducted there.. We have lots of opportunities to learn and they conduct certificate programs and seminars which are beneficial to the entire professional life...

Pros

Entertainment and educative sessions

Cons

Long hours sometimes, low salary

Stressful work

Working place too stessful, biased decision taken always,favrotism at their peak ,no protection for employees,they always call u for duty without any prior information

Pros

Good for experience

Cons

Suffering for health

This is second time appointment at for this.earlier was Fortis Vashi getting more salary n benifits after break of one year at Fortis Mulund v low sa

Should require Analysis for employees who has already done good work with same brand with different place.Should take feedback from previous n then they should consider fort good salary.not for the sake they r giving.

Work culture

Work culture was good but salary being a physio is very low and dont show the survival and status.overall good to be experienced as Physio there and would like to suggest those who wants to be experienced .

Good

I gained experience...in the ICU and in the ward...learned a lot regarding my profession work...good seniors ...for learning .its a right place...salary ok...timing also good....

Workplace culture

I love To work in fortis group because they are professional and and pay salary timely.I am quite satisfy with the quality and patient care .They have wordclass diagnostic modalities . It's trustworthy to get treated at fortishealthacare.

Fortis hospital is very good. It is NABH Certified

They have to raise salary of the employees so that at least employees are able to run their home but if you want to learn how to work as a staff nurse this is the best hospital.

Pros

Free meal for overtime employees. Affordable accommodation for staff members

Cons

Low salaries

Job

Work was stressful and salary was not sufficient due to financial problem I quit the job. Working was good non stop working full discharges will start to update on daily basis.

Working at Fortis Healthcare

Less employee friendly. Training and other team building exercise are rarely happened in my 7 yrs of career here. Uneven salary structure for same qualification and experience.

Fun & secure work place

Really a very good organisation to work with, safe and motivated work environment, great company culture, good salary & Medical benefits. Management is very good, senior people are always approachable, one should, if get a chance should work with Fortis.

Very good platform for job

Good place for a job. Here management bodies is very good and there were no any hindrance between workers and director. Work culture is very good and they have provided fooding and lodging itself.

Experience is good.

The hospital services are pretty good. Experience as an employee is variable but you are definitely underpaid in addition to being overworked. Much better options to find employment.

Great time i spend in Fortis Hospital

Good place, more events, more entertainment, more fun, we feel like need to work more den 9H, Good Salary, but less increments, balanced work pressure, Good Memories and Great time.

Good working condition

Fortis health care is good to work . I worked there in four years they maintain strict NABH protocol. Good documentation also maintain there. Management side they provide all facilities with good quality

Pros

Free accommodation

Good set up and infrastructure

basic amenity, medical coverage for the entire family, PF, Leaves, both Earned and casual leaves. Timely salary. Awesome team members, many opportunities to learn and great scope of professional growth !

Pros

Health Care & Insurance

decent place to work

Great Clinical exposure as an intern.Varied number of cases.less stressful.helpful staff.Less stressful.Great working environment.Potential to grow.less salary.

It was a secure and fun workplace for me

I worked 2 years in this company and it was very helpful to me. I learned lot of from this company about calibration of medical equipment and servicing. And i Learned how to manage the time and how to handle a team.

Pros

3 time food and accommodation for out of station works

Cons

long hours and no timings

Great Place to work

Fantastic open culture, free hand to work and take decisions. Long working hours but very enjoyable. The Job is very satisfying and there is learning every day. Typical day starts at 9 am sharp, and then time flies, one is dealing with a great deal of nuences and problem solving issues. The management is very supportive and helps in every way possible.There are HR benefits, best of all is the Healthcare benefit to the employee and their dependants.

Pros

Discounted Lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fortis Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fortis Healthcare with

• Fortis Healthcare
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?