Foundation to Educate Girls Globally

Foundation to Educate Girls Globally Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

love to work with this community which is rich in their traditions but backward in technical and education sector.

I have learned here how to deal with community problems . Have used my management skills to ensure better results. Tribal culture give respect but stick to their old beliefs . To evolve their children get enrolled in schools is the hardest and to reopen the government schools which are closed due to lack of faculty.

मुझे educate girls के साथ काम करने मे अच्छा अनुभव प्राप्त हुआ , पारिवारिक समस्याओ के चलते मे आगे लम्बे समय तक काम नहीं कर सका |

मुझे काम के दौरान बहुत कुछ सिखने को मिला ओर प्रोग्राम टीम मे काम का अच्छा अनुभव रहा, यदि आगे भी मुझे educate girls मे काम करने का मौका मिलता है तो मैं प्रोग्राम डिपार्टमेंट मे ही काम करना चाहूंगा |

Foundation to Educate Girls Globally insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good luck

Full time work with more documentation and traveling minimum salary and maximumm work community service and documentation govt not properly sportier,

Unprofessional and unfocused management.

Organization is not clear about its goals and has a very blur vision. Changes made in recent management has left the organisation in a soup. No fixed working hours, undefined goals

Pros

Cons

Undefined hours

First job with lots of experience

i completed my degree in Rural Development and after that i join my field. I stared working with FEGG as block officer at alirapur district and i enjoyed my job with lots of experiences which gives me a way to going up and creating my future in a creative and in a good way.

Pros

HR policies and working environment

Cons

nothing yet

rural devlopment

This job for rural devlopment like freedom of womans for taking in these type of our cultural situation to handaling and upgade womans power in the society. This job provide skill for self business and also provide governmental schemes and future saving.

over all good experience to work with FEGG

I have A good experience to work with FEGG, I learned lots of things and improve my skills in FEGG like- Reporting's,as a trainer,AS a Team leader, as a Team mentoring and monitoring, Data collection and Data Analysis, micro Plannings and Program Implementation and many more. Work culture Was Good, Management was Good, And The Most Enjoyable Part Of Job was there in worked in A Program Team, as A part of Program team we had lots of opportunities to Did Creative things and Direct faced every Program Related Challenges and got opportunity to solve them with creative Ideas.

Daily basis work related to accounts and finance and I have get good knowledge about the policies of organization related to finance and the work management is also good all work and reports forward according time limit there is no nay hardest work and the most enjoyable part of the jot is to do the work with the team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foundation to Educate Girls Globally. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Foundation to Educate Girls Globally in popular locations