Fountainhead School
View all Fountainhead School reviews

Fountainhead School

Fountainhead School Employee Review

This is my 1st Job in teaching life

This is a good experience in my life.I have many things learned when students asking questions how to give ANS. Management is also good.

Pros

Cons

Stressful, politics, overburdened

This is a nightmare. Teachers are mostly fresh college graduates who are inexperienced. Promotions are given to those who act as workoholics. No life work balance. Sycophants have a fair chance of getting raise. Rude staff. Insensitive. A lot of insecure TLs who don't let the teachers shine in the fear of losing their chairs. Management is deaf and dumb. No respect given to the teachers. Discipline issues amongst the students. Teachers lack basic English Knowledge. Hence, even parents after paying in lacs, they get sub-standard teachers. Good teachers are not given sufficient salaries. A lot of politics. Stressful environment.

Pros

No dress code

Cons

Oily food, that is bad for health

Heaven for lifelong learners

This is the place where changes are welcomed with both the hands. Feedbacks used constructively for personal development. Here there is a proper framework and systems are in place for every department or work. It is very systematic and futuristic. Here we educators are valued as the precious asset and not only employees

Amazing workplace

A best workplace with lots of teamwork. It was fun working there with the students and fellow teachers. Lots of events where teachers also used to be a part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fountainhead School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fountainhead School with

Fountainhead School Reviews by Location

• Fountainhead School
  • This is my 1st Job in teaching life
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?