Four Seasons

India49 reviews

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,244 reviews
seasonlearnculturelonghourgoodplaceworking

Industrial Trainee

Good work space. Work load as per the capacity of the guests arriving. Staff are very polite and helpful to newcomers and will guide you to get better in our area of interest

Quite Fun

Nice ColleaguesDifferent work culture,No accomodation for men in banglore.Learning is everything,Complete guide to your work tour.Healthy relationship with everyone,HR is your buddy.

Pros

Free meal on duty, Work culture is❤️

Cons

Stretching duty times

Four Seasons insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun place to work!

Located in the most happening city in India, Mumbai, employees seldom get bored. The sole problem is the salary for anyone starting out as the compensation just no justify the prices in the city.

Four seasons

Four seasons, Is the best place to work for beginners. The seniors and management was very helpfull in all the sector I would recommend this for anybudy with proper education.

February 6, 2020
Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Great experience

Four seasons is a world leader in Hospitality and it shows in the way they train and work. There belief in the GOLDEN rule of do unto others, as you would want them do to you... is seen in each and every activity.

January 7, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Stewarding Chef and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Great experience

Such a employee friendly environment and the policy and procedures are excellent and very good culture and its different from other hotels, i got different experience and learnt lot of things

Good

A place where you can learn alot of things to enhance your knowledge and experience through good place to work A luxurious property they have in india

January 3, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Front Office Receptionist. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Good with balance between personal and professional life

I had handled whole Halwai department so got to learn many new things.. I have got star of the month while I was doing my apprenticeship from four seasons hotel and aslo when i was working as commi cher

I love all the staff and the area

I worked for a year and I love all the staff management team and most likely the food was awesome if I will ever get the chance to work again I would love to join.

November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Receptionist! We are so glad to hear that you experienced our values firsthand and found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Productive environment with friendly staff

The job culture is very friendly and welcoming. The open door policy of the management enables the staff amongst all levels get a sense of comfort which is unparallel like any other workplace.

July 2, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Best place to start your career in hospitality.

Four Seasons provides best facilities to their employees and always remain at the top list for one of the best places to work in Mumbai. Motivating managers and good international exposure in terms of cross training.

5 star rating in every aspects

One of the est hospitality companies in the world. would recommend to anyone who asks me. Best in its class. Wish I could work again there. loved it. AMAZING

Pros

Culture, Standards, Salary

Cons

Nothing much

Productive and fun workplace

A typical workday at Four seasons Mumbai was 9 hours per day, but the staff was very friendly. I learned Opera, the property management system, and the standards of the hotel. The management was quite friendly to the staff. The hardest part of the job was the long hours but the hotel used to be so busy that i enjoyed to work and and learn new things and meet new people every day.

nice environment

Hotel Four Seasons. i was in contract not direct employ for this hotel also i work for few month because of night shift i couldn't learn more after this hotel i shifted some another that too far from my house it take 3 hrs to reach office one way

Work life balance is bad as there is now more work pressure because of less people.

Working since 4 years but current situation is really bad compared to before. Long working hours, need to work to complete the job, no specific job profile.

Pros

More salary comparative to other hotels

Cons

Really long hours

good

great hotel nd great brand. best hotel to work with i got to learn alot tghere as a professional. i would like to thank my senior for all the help and support

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

Four Seasons is the way of life

Great company to work with. Great management, great opportunities Follows the simple and the most difficult rule to follow Treat as you like to be treated

Nice hotel

Best hotel in middle mumbai. Hotel environment is great. Having shifts for staff. Providing many facilities. Hr is ver helpful. Staff is cooperative. Great place to work

good learning experience

learned asian food like cantonese ,thai,indian,following recipe and different cuisines.worked with different nationality. and good hygeine practice

Pros

learning experience

great workplace

this is the place to be. great company to work with great management friendly staff and great location. huge employee perks and awesome work culture..

Best for Freshers

I think Four Seasons is one of the best company for freshers to enter in to the Industry as company provides comprehensive training, Where one can improve is product knowledge and enhance skill.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

Long and braek shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Four Seasons with

Four Seasons reviews by popular job title

• Four Seasons