Franchise India Brands Limited

Franchise India Brands Limited Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

Industry pioneers

Great exposure to wide range of products n categories. They are the pioneers in franchising in India.Excellent opportunity to work and earn as per ur effort.

Great Learning and amazing experience to work.

Great Learning and amazing experience to work. Work culture is very professional and open for ideas. Can work with this company for long term too..

Worst Management ever!!!

They believe in hire & fire. I will not suggest anyone to work in franchise India . They change their management rule anytime. Freshers can not survive but for 2-3 months for time pass you can after that you will resign or they will fire you.

stressful

I will never recommend this firm to anyone,. not even my enemy,.. no support ,.. no holidays , no cultural activity , no celebrations , no bonus , no sweets,.. salary on hold ,.. no salary slip, no form 16 , appointment letter is received after 3 months,..

FIBL has a monopoly in the industry for franchising. It is a very interesting and dynamic job with focus on weekly number achievements

Franchise India is Asia's only integrated franchise solutions company. I got to work in multiple categories which definitely contributes to my growth and skillset They hold the largest franchisee shows across the country

Pros

Salary structure

Cons

Job security

Very good place

I joined franchise india as operations manager and my over all experience was excellent ...on time salary ,motivated staff and good management and specially very good motivation speaker

Pros

I love AGM meeting with gaurav sir

Best sales team

I worked at Franchise India Holdings full-time for more than 6 months Pros if you are somebody who wants to make good money with a agressive intent then this is the place Cons aggressive management focussed on sales only may make u feel depressed sometimes

Supportive Management Team

I am responsible for franchise sales and unlike some Franchise India employee reviews online, have received complete support form management. Strict working hours for maintaining a work life balance for the employees

Pros

Great support and co-operation between teams which makes the environment healthy to work.

Cons

Nothing as yet. Good experience with company

Fake Franchise India Ripoff

I am a member of this great company and the Company is extremely professional, well managed and gives preference to client interests above everything they could survive successfully against the fake Franchise India ripoff.

Pros

Professional and well managed company

Cons

No cons as the company offers a great work environment.

Best Professional Experience

They offer the best professional experience in the franchising industry. Honestly, it was the only place where I ever learned anything. As an employee, I always give franchise India employee feedback a 5 star. You can check franchise India employee reviews page to confirm more employee success stories.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Franchise India motivates its employees for better career which few lazy bugs find irritable.

Great Learning and Good Environment to work

As a working staff, I find my fellow employees wasting time on writing useless complaints on franchise India employee reviews section. I think it’s their own mistake

Pros

It’s a fair place, you get what you deserve. If you are working hard you will be rewarded accordingly

Cons

I feel the company is lenient with their employees and provides more freedom of choice.

Focus on Employee Growth

Franchise India value their personnel. They show their appreciation in various forms. They provide an open platform for staff to raise their viewpoints and share their success stories.

Pros

Franchise India is a great company to work

Cons

It's not exactly a con but people here are pure workaholics as they take their time.

Best Place to work

I have been working in the ORM team of Franchise India and have learned a lot about the online reputation. This learning has helped in understanding the online reputation process. So for me I have also positive things to say about Franchise India employee reviews. Although some Franchise India employee feedback feedbacks are negative, you can rest assured, the company is not a fraud.

Quite Competitive place to work

After marriage I wanted a place near my residence and Franchise India was the place I chose. And I am so glad I did. As a Franchise India employee my feedback is that I love the competitiveness of the company. It is healthy and pushes me to perform better. But, the best thing I love about my ob is the kind of support I get from my colleagues. Management is always pushing you to better yourself and a Franchise India Employee, I have nothing but great reviews to give to the company.

For me it was OKAY

I have spend almost 2.5 years and seen huge challenge starts from saving your JOB to Clients servicing , but still for those who wants to Learn they can join

Pros

Can work with Good Work

Cons

Everthing is cons

Work !!

no professionalism, no hierarchy, no proper guidance. the management is a little buffed up. the pay is good though. work life balance is a zero matrix.

Pros

money

Cons

unprofessional

Most challenging

Only those persons can sustainable in this co who can perform from day 1 Person should deliver at least 5x productivity Pays good incentives and fair salary

It was a good company

I learnt website listing, communicating with clients and investors.It was a long hour day job. Making KAM's reports. Emailing with clients, investors and brands.

good

good experiance in Franchiseing module how franchise module work waht is FOFO module and Business consulting developing franchise module what is ROI of module consulting the financial module

Pros

franchise module

More focus on revenue and transaction only

Company give me a very good bonus but employee ratio is so high and only a confident person can do this job. For junior, its best job to learn but for senior not that much. one to two year is enough to work here after that rare chance to survive because of lots of pressure and no more comp-off. you need only focus that every one can not do here.

Pros

Tea-coffee free

Cons

Hideous place to work at

Bad company to work with. With pathetic management you will fall hard on your career ground. Late salaries, peanuts they pay. Regular unjustified salary deductions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Franchise India Brands Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Franchise India Brands Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?