FRCC

FRCC Employee Reviews

Decent

Just a lot of walking other than that is was a pretty decent job . All we did was go door to door asking did you vote if you didn’t we would recommend you too

Frcc

Since the time I worked for FRCC/FPL that position should have been to persons they are seperated at this time which is working out great for the companys in participation with the FRCC

Stayed busy and fast paced enviroment. Delt with many different personalities.

Great place of employment in my situation I always made the best of it. FRCC taught me many things as an employee as well in life. This was 4 years of my life I will never forget. Being a canteen clerk I learned different supervisors way of perfection. The manager was sad to see me go but happy for me.

Pros

Motivated me daily

Cons

Had to leave.

Progressive

On going improvements at this organization. Provides training, and support for continuing education. Pay scale is comparable to the top employers in the area

Group Leader

Leading a group of Jr. High aged kids for a tour of the opportunities provided at FRCC for High School kids. Answer any and all questions and provided a positive atmosphere with group related activities.

Pros

Changes from day to day

Cons

Short Term

Great Enviroment

I was a student work study at FRCC in the Success Center and its a great place to be. I loved it!! The people are absolutely great and the hours always work with student schedule.

Pros

FLexible hours

Cons

N/a

Team oriented, friendly and fun while being rewarding!

You can feel the difference when you walk through the door of this place that people genuinely care for each other here, both employees and individuals alike. It's neat working for a company that has been around for a century and a half! I miss being at work when I'm not there. The best place I have ever worked. I wouldn't dream of leaving!

Pros

Caring treatment of staff and individuals served, great pay. Rewarding work

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Horrible company

Horrible company to work for. Had to come out for a CPR class in a level 2 snowstorm and left in a level 3 snowstorm. No regard for safety of employees. When I put my two weeks notice in I was promptly informed that I was no longer needed. I enjoyed my job and would have stayed on part time.

Pros

The clients

Poor management

The owner inherited the business as a widow and was not receptive to assistance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• FRCC