Freedom English Academy

Freedom English Academy Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi4 reviews

Learn a lot about facilitation

My journey starts from FEA and I felt good to work there. They gave training time to time and provide meetings for our learning. It was really good experience to work with them.

It's a great place to work. Although, there are certain things which will make you feel bounded.

I have worked there for 16 months, it was a great experience. They have good environment in terms of classes, but they don't care about their employees that's why every month many employees leave the job, and they always have vacancy because of this. I will suggest you to work there, but don't expect any security there.

Freedom English Academy insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive and fun work place

It's nice place to start your carrier.People can learn so many things from there but internal politics is there.You will have fun when you will be with students.They provide chances to the humble background students.

This is the platform where you can enhance you knowledge and interact with new people.

Mostly we have to stand at a place and speak continuously with students. I learned how to deal with different people and how to work at a professional place. My all co-workers are very supportive and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom English Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freedom English Academy with