Freedom English Academy

Freedom English Academy Employee Reviews for Facilitator

Facilitator14 reviews
India14 reviews

Good Stability

Provide good environment to groom yourself, and have fair opportunity to earn and learn. They provide training to the staff which helps a lot to enhance their overall skills.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Noth8

Descent environment with enthusiastic people.

In the beginning it was a bit stressful, but once you understand the whole work..you would definitely start enjoying it. Besides, the managers and everyone of upper authority is very supportive.

Freedom English Academy insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive and fun workplace

It will help to improve your basic and professional life. It has a great working atmosphere. People and the managers are very supportive. People are energetic.

This job will be a life changing experience..go for it.

It's totally up to you, the work here feels like fun, only if you know how to do it... They will train you for everything, will not cost a single penny, infact they will provide you with the best trainers ever, will give you assistance whenever required. Here managers will not treat you bad , infact you will not feel like a boss commanding, it's more like a friend.

Pros

Makes you competitive not in the organisation but for outside world too.

Cons

In the beginning you may feel overburden, but trust me it's not like that.

Great Place to Work

Believe me its a great please for learning something new daily. You will interact with lots of people and will understand their need and wants of English in their lives.

learning enviornment

it was the great experience I learned so many things from FEA I became punctual,get improved my grammer, able to build leadership quality the management was awesom they support their team. It was a great time with FEA.

Learning and Personal Development

1. I could develop my self-confidence. 2. Management was very professional and helping. 3. We facilitators went through various pieces of training to improve our professional skills.

It's a great place to work. Although, there are certain things which will make you feel bounded.

I have worked there for 16 months, it was a great experience. They have good environment in terms of classes, but they don't care about their employees that's why every month many employees leave the job, and they always have vacancy because of this. I will suggest you to work there, but don't expect any security there.

Productive and fun work place

It's nice place to start your carrier.People can learn so many things from there but internal politics is there.You will have fun when you will be with students.They provide chances to the humble background students.

FEA is an NGO which aim is to make its learners professionals in any job.

A best place to polish your language and develop your personality. Moreover, FEA provides world class trainings, workshops and curriculum its employees and learners. If you are looking for a place where you can excel your communication skills and gain knowledge, it is a great place, you must join FEA.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom English Academy?

Learning With Fun

“Learning With Fun”! It was always fun working with children & teaching to the group of people who are elder to you! Everyday was full with energy n new challenges.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Noisy

Workplace

Good place to work,learn and grow. But no job security and very tough rules,even you will face difficulty to get a holiday when you are suck. Politics too.

Fun workshop

I love my job alot but because of time problem and travelling its hard to do. Every month I have to travel alot because of my job need. So I want to quit it.

Pros

Fantastic environment

Cons

Lot of travel

It was plesure to work there, learn a lot. Enhanced my confidence level.

It is very organiston. Here I learned about the training and confidence. It is nice for new learners and one thing which I like most i.e. Englich environment there. Less working hours. Learning everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom English Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freedom English Academy with

• Freedom English Academy
  • Facilitator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?