freelancercareers

freelancercareers Employee Reviews

I worked since 1979 in Tourism

As I was working in tourism which used to fluctuate quiet a bit depending upon various global situations.Now since March 2020 it is almost the long time sick bed for this industry

Pros

Free choice of working days

Cons

No fixed work

quite good

it was quite good place but i need change so here i'm. the work load was good and the salary was also good as the work but the deadline was too short.

Average

It is good to start for a fresher or a student as a part time job. One can easily earn a handsome amount by just working for 2-4 hours in their leisure time...

Productive and worked with fun loving people

My day at my work place begin with energetic way with lots of fun. I learned how to communicate and correspond with customers and Government agencies. Basically I learnt English through my work experience. I enjoyed meeting varied people as part of liaison job and Accounts receivable task.

ok

Client is not satisfied by the other team Management does not respond properly Work culture is boring Hardest part is to connect with the team,which doesnt have any idea what to be done.

I love to do work as a freelancer

I m happy to do work which is one of my choice. I need love to work for event company as a management worker. If i got the opportunity to do work in managing line i'm happy to do this.

Good

Nice and Comfortable if you know how to bid and you are in luck. you have to keep update your work on this site. its very helpful to get work from all over the world

very creative and fun

very relaxing and creative freedom for the concepts. we can learn more about the new equipments on the market beyond that the new treatments of the vedio / photo outputs. very exciting ....

Craetive

Flexible time Challenges Customised routine Build your own Network your own Management use your skill and come up with your own innovative idea Use use skills

Productive and fun workplace

It is a normal type of working, i learn how to design according to the clients satisfaction with min. amount and with the local architecture. Learn to manage thing with clients as well as with the worker. The most hardest part is to choose material as the cost of materials is higher than any part of the country(India). The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you see the finish project which is standing in-front of you...

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at freelancercareers?

Good

Working as a freelance cinematographer is a good learning experience. Passion to be a Cinematographer. Always stay with passion. It'll drive forwards.

my first step

i learn basic computer technical and trained good teaching technical and future good management good workplace the most enjoyable job thank my head

Been as in school.

It's good to be in touch with a place where you get trillions of things to learn on daily basis. Great equipments to work with. Good security. Easy atmosphere. Good crowd gathering, feels better every time one step in. A lover a perfect party place, no matter how bad your day was. Such a place is really required after long days of work, to make self comfortable and by keeping everything in control and out of control at the same time. Would like to be a part of such places and people in future also.

Pros

Free lunches and drinks

Cons

Long hours, tiring nights.

Best

The best website i have seen for freelance works. I have done lot of freelance works on this website like web designing, Graphic Designing, Logo designing etc. And i have got the correct payments for these works.

fun workplace

it helps us to find appropriate jobs ..its easy to communicate ..very useful..i am a fresher over here..and i dont have much experience of work here..think its going to be fun workplace.

Should be productive

Heard good company and doing very good service. Hope this helps people who are looking for a better prospects. I hope if I get a chance to serve in your company I can assure that I can give my best efforts.

Work as a freelancer

I am managing a Authorized mobile service since last 1 year as a manager and team leader.And also doing freelancer job for many multishop/offices.I am looking a good opportunities to work with a multinational company.I am capable to give my 100% effort in the post which will give me

Compromise with the profession to fulfill your family responsibilities

I have chosen this profile first and foremost to fulfil my family responsibilities. But here I was not able to concentrate on my work and the affiliates because of the home environment. It was a compromise with my profession for my family duties. I stayed away from travelling time and strain which I enjoyed .

Pros

No travel

Cons

profession satisfaction.

I am currenly working as a freelancer helping out my friend with her project

As a freelancer I learned to manage workers, be on sight and motivate them, guide them etc., I learned to manage funds and learnt to negotiate with vendors.

Pros

i got the freedom of individually handling the sight

Cons

its a very tidious job

Good

Just say if you want to start your carrier it's good place. Get individual involvement, people will recognized your work.

Great for non native freelancers

A lot of freelance writing websites cater to a mostly English speaking audience. This made it tough for me as I am not completely fluent in English. However, working on this website enabled me to improve my English writing skills as a second language and also use my abilities to earn a food income. I have gained a lot of confidence in myself and in my work. I would highly recommend this website.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at freelancercareers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3