Fresh Prints

Fresh Prints Employee Reviews

Productive and gives you the space to be your best self.

Fresh Prints is the place to be!The best way to prepare for this job is by understanding why you truly want to be a part of this company and to be your best self. This job is just a competition with yourself.

Non-stress student job but hard to actually make any money and succeed

If you want something to boost your resume and learn more about marketing and sales and how an apparel company/ a supply chain works, then do it. But unless you are at a big school you're not gonna make much money

Pros

Nice managemetn

Cons

Commission based

Great experience for college students

This is a great place to work as a college student. You learn a lot about sales and marketing, both of which are very valuable skills, even if you don't want to work in those fields because you will still need to sell and market yourself to potential employers.

Wonderful, supportive people

I worked freelance for Fresh Prints doing hiring during their hiring pushes. Every staff member whom I interacted with was professional and friendly.

Fun work culture

Working for Fresh Prints was one of my best choices in college. I learned an insane amount about sales, customer relations and staying organized. I would recommend to anyone in college this job.

Self Managed job with flexible hours

Great company that allows flexible schedule during the school year to contact clients at own convenience. This has been a great intro into sales strategy providing an understanding of new client acquisition, issue management and client turnover, network growth.

Great place to work!

It is a great place to work and the people you work with are absolutely lovely! The pay is low and there are no benefits though. It is hard physical labor.

Overall great

Great place I enjoy Working here a lot. Scheduling isn’t the best I’m not given a set schedule. Pay is good I get Paid weekly and that’s nice but not enough for me to be able to move out on my own.

Lovely

Great people who have a good head on their shoulders and are pointing the company in the right direction. Very glad to have had the experience and would recommend to a friend.

Fun work environment with good people

Great place to work. Fun and good atmosphere with very good people who care about creating sales and dominating market share. They do everything they can to help you succeed.

Great entrepreneurship experience

Was great experience for college students to get a first hand look at running a business and being in charge of every step of the process when it comes to reaching out to potential clients and making sure you maintain a good relationship with these clients and follow through until orders are secured. They also stressed maintaining a relationship with the clients once the orders were already made.

Pros

Very flexible hours

Cons

Based solely on commission. Only get 7% from any order.

Great Part-time job

Awesome working for this company remotely. Worked at my own pace and communicated via email. Would highly recommend using Fresh Prints for projects in the future.

Flexibility

I worked remotely and was payed based of commission. They trained me and mentored me so I knew what I was doing. They were very flexible with me and understood that I was a college student. Very positive and goal focused company. I just don’t like being payed based off commission, I like a more structured and guaranteed pay.

Great company to work for

Everyone always checked in and wanted to make sure you were successful and confident in your work. They were always available for questions about anything, even everyday life. This company has prepared me for the fast paced work environment. I loved being able to help customers with their orders.

Amazing

Working for Freshprints is honestly the best decision I have ever made. It is hard work but I can do it where ever, when ever, and at my own times. I make my own hours, and choose the people I work with.

laid back environment, great perks and growth potential

I worked as the print specialist. I was responsible for seeking new clients, explaining the production process, providing quotes and samples, setting up artwork and preparing the screens. I was in charge of small teams, generally 2-3 people, and was responsible for ensuring they had proper equipment, knowledge and direction when beginning a printing job. Hardest part was keeping an upbeat while still relaxed environment. If my employees were in a bad mood or distracted, it would show in their completed work. Maintaining a balance between work and fun generally kept my employees happy and working efficiently. I enjoyed watching projects all the way through from inception to completion. This gave me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment that I haven't found at many other job sites.

Pros

great people, great environment, great results

Cons

bigger projects take long hours, lots of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Prints. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fresh Prints with

Fresh Prints reviews by popular job title

• Fresh Prints
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?