Friscone Group

Friscone Group Reviews

India23 reviews

fun workplace

nice working with this company and we are gaining so much of knowlwdge as working as a team and we completing the work on time because of team work and we getting good support

Amazing Growth

Though there is immense work stress with fast paced culture, it's good platform to learn different things and management is bit strict in following etiquettes.

Pros

A Lot of opportunities for growth.Learning Opportunities are immense.

Cons

Band change is very difficult.

Friscone Group insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nothing.......fune just it is froud company

No one should go there it is frustrating company it is only collection medical fees and by that they wil earn money and after one month they wouldn't pay to there worker and told som cutiyapa job and finely the are removed or they wanted to come out from there

It was a very new and fine experience.

They will interview as if they have a lot of work to do but the truth is the work will be very less and repetitive. Very less work to do but the technology that will be there will not be useful in the market

Pros

No work pressure, work life and personal life balanced

Cons

Everything is a cons starting from management to the work and the pay too

Very Nice Working Environment

Wounderfull experience, Excellent work environment, excellent benefits like Incentives, Perks, Lunch and Dinner some time in work place, unlimited TEA, Coffee, Milk, Variety of snacks etc.

Should not be given any star. Fraud company.

This is a total fraud company. Be very careful before joining. Should not pay any upfront payment. They will take money from you in the name of Medical.

Awesome Workplace

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Team of cheaters in Head office

First of all no office of the organisation. Secondly this buggers trap innocent unemployed youth by offering them a job & a hefty package in a single Interview then they call person to pune on the self expense & then take rs-5500 as Medical checkup charges which the person has to transfer in CEO's phone number through Google pay.googlethen after one month they terminate employee in the name of non performance

Pros

Person will get selected in single interview

Cons

Fraudsters cheating unemployed youth.

Excellent Work Environment

Fraud Company

Fraud company. Issue appointment letter on photocopied letterhead. Take 5500/- for medical test which is a hogwash. After a month or so will be asked to leave with a non performer tag and don't expect you will get your salary. It has happened with many from places like Vadodara, Delhi and from other parts of the country. So be aware and dont fall in the trap.

Productive and fun workplace

Working as a team is a great experience and we are having so much of fun and we are completing the work on time. We are getting so much of support from the senior management team and it is very useful for our improvement.

productive and fun work place

Working in this company is great and we are having so much of fun by working as a team and we are completing the work on time because of team work and we are having a great support from senior management

Pros

good work place

Cons

saturday working day

Prodcutive and fun at the workplace

A good company to work who can accept the daily challenges and who are willing to grow rapidly in thier career to achieve the goals. The company organization structure is good where the higher management is ready to help in each and every matter to make the business grow.

Good company to work but pressure is high

Best salary in market and good incentives scheme but work pressure is high and there is no proper balance between job work and life balance. Rigorous stress full working.

Flexible Work hours

I was bit worried before joining this company but once you start working you can learn many things, As it is a start up you can get to work in different departments and can grow to good position.

Working as team

Friscone group is the company where it believes in working as team every time. The support from the senior management is very good, they always look from helping the employees.

Best place to work and grow

One of the Fastest growing Startup if one can run with the passion and speed with which the company is growing. There are high chances of getting growth and responsibilities.

Good environment

Good exposure and growth in terms of career.Enthusiastic atmosphere with great competitive spirit,pressure handling,learned managers.Good work environment Employee engagement is superb

Friscone Group management consider each and every one's suggestions and ideas for work balance in the organization... Which gives full length motivation for every team mates....

Pros

Good support

Cons

No Saturdays

Interesting

Nice working with this company and very motivating team leaders and very friendly with us and they will explain all the things very clearly and it is good

Pros

Interesting work

Cons

Saturday working day

Good Company to work

Good company to work in, management are very supportive and have good benefits for employees. Awesome people to learn from and I am enjoying my work in this company.

Cons

No holiday on Saturday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Friscone Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Friscone Group