Full Creative

Full Creative Employee Reviews

India23 reviews

placecompanyworkgoodlearningemployeecreativetime

Client Account Managers work remotely. Nine hours of hectic task oriented work. All work and very little fun.

Training and on the job learning lasts for about 4 to 5 months then starts the task target and micro-management. This severity of this does depend on the team and the team lead you are assigned to.Touch typing speed of 50 WPM is required and the time to train is provided during the first 6months. This is compulsory and is religiously followed by the company as a whole but based on my experience this is not required nor is it necessary to get your work done effectively & efficiently.It's not said openly but task completion target exists and is recorded in a productivity google sheet. And this is where the micro-management kicks in where if your lead is inquisitive and or thinks that your work need to be monitored, will reach out to you constantly regarding little to no issues on the work you've done. A lot to improve here.You would be working and interacting with American staff on a daily basis including American agents. Disparity exists between Indian and American staff. You would be constantly on call with agents and American clients. On average you are expected to put in 25 to 30 tasks and that includes over 12 to 19 calls per day (agent and client).Paid learning time every day is a nice incentive when you get 40 mins a day to learn from the Adaptive U library. This is one company where you can learn a lot, about your role and the products and applications and from the Adaptive U library.Promotions take too long and is more political than talent oriented.The best HR team I've ever worked with, very approachable and easy to talk to. They listen and respond to -

Workplace is good and relaxing.You can learn a lot.

Overall I had a good experience. The work place is calm and neat. They provide Spoken English classes too to improve your English. HR team are friendly and polite, provide guidance for freshers but some TL acts rude and partial to freshers.

Cons

Best example for micromanagement and zero work life balance.

Every product developed by this company is a joke. They would insist you to work more than 12 hrs. In other words 24 hours is also not enough for them. If you want to maintain work-life balance, please stay away from this company. The only goal here is deliverability no matter how the code is. They don't empathise with the employees. Methods and standards followed by this company is like Schools.

Pros

Internship

Cons

Zero work life balance, Micromanagement, Worst team leads

Great place to learn

I learned a lot of new and exciting things and enjoyed while all the new things they taught me. The learning curve was steep but it was worth the effort and time I put into it.

They are learning oriented

the company will motivate the employee learnings so you can any technology you wish with the real time experience, They will provide you with all the opportunity for your successful career

Pros

learning

Fun and productive

Here we believe is self learning. And as long as you are self motivated you can also learn and upgrade yourself. There is limit for growth unless you limit yourself. Work and life balance is good. There is no specific login time as long as you can do 9 hours.

Pros

Self learning

Cons

Nice place to start your career

As a current employee, It is great to work in Full Creative where it has shown and improved myself in my career path. The main motive of the company is to improve the standards of the employee.

hard to survive

its hard to survive in this company but could be independant in the work and learn everything yourself its good to work hard and learn new things here

A great place to hone your craft

Full has the distinction of being the perfect place for a person to work and learn at the same time. Their learning culture imbibes in you the drive to get better at what you do and also learn what others around you are working on.

Productive, Innovative and Fun filled work place

I worked at Full Creative Pvt.Ltd in Chennai, for almost 6yrs.It was a great experience in the company.The work with my team ( HR and Administration) is always a learning process.Day to day i learnt new things about work and also i am thankful to the Managing Director and my Manager who helped me to learn a lot of things out of the box.It's fun filled work place, we have no restrictions .And also the employees are very much respectful, descent, helping nature and kind and treated as a family. So i give 5star review to the MD and the Management of the company, no more regrets..

Fun and Learning

Good place to learn about cloud technology Management will be friendly Don't have shift We should be ready to work 24 / 7 We can learn new technology and grow

Good place for Freshers

As a fresher i learnt more about company and work culture which gave me enthusiasm to start my own startup. It was difficult but there will be fun like yearly culturals, in the company typing test, book reading and weekly discussion. All gave more chance to speak with many people and know more about them which made easy to sustain in the company. MD was really a friendly person who comes around and around if there is any requests in changing for us. So yeah it was a very god experience over all.

Pros

Snacks weekly twice, pantry with sandwiches and more cakes based on learning points

Cons

Usual Hours

Great work environment

A friendly place to work with all the managers and the leads are very kind here and great opportunities are given to the employees. The employees are also treated well here

Fun and great work-life balanced job.

A great place to start your career with. But not to stay more than 2/3 years. Though the hiring process is a little tough, once you get in, the work that you do is not that much challenging. With respect to management, there are many management dramas going on. The problem is there are many powerful people inside the company and each will try to prove their power over other. And the mid-experienced people will suffer a lot because of it. Other than that, the company is a total fun to work with.

A good learning and fun workplace

Gained exposure being a back-end development intern working on projects using technologies such as Java, Servlet, JSP, Google App Engine, Google Cloud Datastore, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, XML, HTML.

friendly work place

More time given to learn and understand basics and in depth knowledge of each and every concept is required to get into company as employee. success rate is less though. but if there is vacancy can get through.

Best place to learn

Perfect workplace to learn and implement in the project. Especially for freshers who can have enough time to learn new technologies. The company provided gadgets to encourage learning.

Best Place for the Fresher's to learn

FULL Creative is the best place for a fresher to start their career. You will learn lots of things in both technical and non-technical kinds of stuff.

Best Place to learn everything

I worked in Full Creative for one year. Great place to learn everything whatever you like. Fun, Relax and motivated by few. You will be upto date in all the technologies.

Good place to work and learn

Full Creative is good place to work and learn. Its a software development company. A lot of benefits for employees and flexible work location and timing

Good place to learn the stuffs easily

I have been working 1 yr at Full Creative.Good place to develop the knowledge and good environment and the way they treat the employee is very kind and very smart.Overall good place to start our software career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Full Creative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Full Creative with