FURTADOS SCHOOL OF MUSIC

FURTADOS SCHOOL OF MUSIC Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Good starting point for those really looking to make a career in music

As a fresher, i really enjoyed the work and grew quite well in the company. The enivornment is super friendly and very pleasant to work, however things don't remain the same as u move higher up the lader. Being a senior there were juniors who would get paid more than me and they neither would be contributing as much as I was or rather even working as many hours as me.

Surely a fun workplace. Very accommodating and understanding

I have worked here for 3+yrs. Pioneers in the space of Music education. It is an easy equation here, if you give your best your efforts are genuinely appreciated. One of the best thing is, the learning achieved since its a growing company. It is sometimes difficult to adjust to change but you are allowed to pace yourself. Yes the roles are fluid but they are based on ones choice and acceptance. The management is super supportive. Have had a wonderful experience so far.

Pros

The management is very understanding.

Cons

Not much added perks outside the salary.

All good in terms of Vision of Company, Work life, Teacher Training & upskilling opportunities, Standardized music curriculum, etc

All good in terms of onboarding, work assignments, work life, training & upskilling opportunities, Standardized music curriculum, etc. Friendly work environment, support from manager

Pros

Opportunity to work with 155yr+ brand in music, Professional learning opportunities, Manager support, Friendly environment

Work beyond working hours

I was working as a Video editor the work was fairly good but when I give anything to check the feed back would take 2 - 3 hours sometimes the feedback would come post working hours and I was expected to work beyond working hours They just don't care what the employee do as they need there work any how...

Cons

Work at any time of hour

Poor management

They have not remebered to pay me after completion of the session. Poor HR work. I would not like to work for them anymore and won't recommend anyone to get there.

Employee friendly environment, Equal respect for everyone's idea

One of my best Experience with this company. Got to learn and experience many things from this organisation. This is very goos platform for Music tutors.

Not a good experience at all.

Not very professional in treating teachers. They would force you to take classes but would probably not pay for it... They wont provide salary on time, and they would go against what the teacher wants to acctually teach the student..They are money centric and not teaching centric. The management has no idea how the base level teaching works...they dont care about their students, they just care about their money.

Musical Place to Work

A happy and chilled out company to Work for.Boon for Musician and a unique company for education in Music. A supportive CEO consider every one part of Family

Pros

Bonus and Incentive

Cons

No Holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FURTADOS SCHOOL OF MUSIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FURTADOS SCHOOL OF MUSIC with