Fusion BPO Services

Fusion BPO Services Employee Reviews

Good work environment and good pay package. A place you will learn diverse processes. Growth Prospect. Friendly environment. Comfortable work environment.
Lets not get me started on management. Never takes any responsibility they are never wrong, they arent held accountable like you are. They are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing. Management plays favoritism
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No appericaite, all they car is the india team looks good
very bad upper management. Expect you to work when ever they tell you. Don't expect to have a personal life at all. People here dont care about there employees. IT is garbage and dont know what they are doing.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Slave drivers, Dont care about you
I am very proudfully said that i am an employee in fusion bpo in oyo sig process,here job type are relaxed, i can managed my time, and i am very thankfull specially our transport incharged swapon da, he is smartly managed our night shift transport, and our canteen provided healthy and testy food with cheap price
Pros
Oyo sig
Cons
Not understand
I would say it's nightmare if I think abt this company ,the way they exaggerated abt the company is totally false ,I felt like a slave till the time I was there , they do brain wash n you ll have to believe in fairy tale.
Pros
Company can be stable bt nt job .
Cons
They say work for company don't work for money, less pay more work
Should have been a option to rate zero. No job security.. Less pay . No employee engagement..huge politics happens here. If yiu don't have any connection, you can't get a leave also.
As a employee of the FUSION.. I loved it. it's work place is so good.. and seniors are super cooperative... training period is enjoyable. If you take stress by yourself then it's sounds bad. rest of the things are really good here..management is good. all you need to do that work perfectly and genuinely . FUSION ROCKS MAN.
I love everything about my company fusion. Good atmosphere, good environment , people are so much cooperating and helping , there is no doubt about fusion management I love the HR policies I love the way Hr"s always support to their employees
Won't recommend to work over there Because their shift rotation timing is very odd and their management is not that good coz i asked them to shift me from full time to part time just for one month because of dome issue, they told me they will do it but they didn't...
Currently working as CSA in FUSION BPO SERVICES for SWIGGY OUTBOUND PROCESS from Oct-2019 To till. Environment is good, no pressure for working, overall good
Do not ever Join them, they pay badly. The HR Team is very inhumane and they only listen to what the management says. The company has a hire and fire policy. If you want to take a risk then join this company
This company is a very good company for fresher,they are giving lots of chance and benefits to the employees.The managers are very friendly nature in the company and they help the employees everytime.
At Fusion, I have learned how to improve my communication skills and dealing with different customers/prospects. Good work environment helped me in building a good relationship with my teammates. We still meet for coffee even though we are not in the same company.
Pros
Acquiring new skills, good team
Cons
High work pressure
At Fusion, I have learned how to improve my communication skills, dealing with a different type of customers/prospects and building a good relationship with your teammates. I enjoyed connecting with customers and co-workers.
Pros
Acquiring new skills, good team
Cons
High work pressure
A very good place to start your career. Salary is always on time. There is an incentive based on your performance. Work pressure is comparatively low. However, there are not many fun events.
Pros
Minimal work pressure, on time salary
Cons
Lack of weekly fun activities.
Overall the company is good. I worked in a back-office process. Co-workers are helpful. Management is average. Salary is good and always on time. However, the pay package often depends on the quality of an employee.
Pros
Helpful co-workers, good on-time salary
Cons
There is no job security during probation period
I know the office is hardly a place to make memories. But I had a wonderful fun loving team who still keep in touch. We had a great time working together. Our supervisor was friendly too. His motto was to work hard and party harder.
Pros
Training, salary, team, fun activities
Cons
Work pressure, lack of growth
I had a great team. I hope I was a good supervisor. We received the best employee award 6 times in a row. And each of us is proud of it. Even though most of our team have left the company for betterment, we fondly remember our days at Fusion.
Pros
Training, salary, team, fun activities
Cons
Work pressure was often on the higher side, had to stay long hours to finish it up.
I was a sales executive at Fusion. The team was good, the pay was good as well. I learned a lot from this place and that helped me get a better paying job.
Pros
Team, salary, on-time payment
Cons
More office activities will help in keeping the employees engaged
I am a SEO analyst working for Fusion BPO, and have been here for nearly a year now. Seniors are good & helpful, and I've got some really good colleagues too.
Pros
Got to learn a lot from seniors, Plenty of paid leaves throughout the year, Friendly coworkers, Flexible shift timings
Cons
The canteen area deserves some revamping
I am a sales associate working at Fusion BPO, and I can never thank the company enough for the support that they have provided me with, particularly during the time when I required time off to take care of my newborn baby. I’m so happy to be a part of the wonderful team.
Pros
Excellent management, Good colleagues, Good pay and that too always on time, Extra breaks, Helpful seniors