Future Focus Infotech

Future Focus Infotech Employee Reviews

It's good Supporting of their Clients as well as their employees. Their employees are working all over the Country. Nice team. Administrative department is good Supporting.
Pros
Good Startup for freshers and also experience candidate.
i have learned lot of things like management, team work. and workplace is also good every one is so supportive and good team work makes things better and do the work in proper and effective way
Get opportunity to work as a fresher.there is lot of learning environment . Deployed various site on same designation.good environment for work issue is with earn holiday
Pros
Free lunch at site
This company holds Appointment letter in their hand for 2 months. They provide a simple 1 page soft copy of offer letter while joining. This is their policy. No Job Security at all.
I have worked here very less pressure and learning new skills and developed my self here. here i learned Networking trouble shooting skills and SCCM functionality i was worked here. my communication level increased
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Usually we will receive work from client we start working accordingly , all managers support us in all the way and they do cultural activities in the festival time , it will be awesome
I have a good experience in this company. I working in his client location which is Tata consultancy services. But the salary is too much low even not enough for a individual.
I have very bad experience with Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd. They were 3rd party for me & were not helpful at all in the crunch Situations. They Paid salary on Time but they didn't care about their Employees.
Nice place to work. They help provide good opportunities, I got support from them whenever I was on a distress situation. Overall a good HR consultancy. Thanks.
Good Location, Friendly Peoples. Managers are not that much supportive or motivating towards to their team members. i Would love to change those things.
Fun place. Enjoyed team I worked with and the supportive environment. Better opportunity knocked, but I wouldn't hesitate on returning in future if right position opened.
Very good management , infrastructure and environment. Regards
Disappointed with their policies and the way of their management. They will not even respond if they can't provide the project. Highly disappointed with this.
best work culture and good working environment.. good management held by future focus private limited. salary date is fixed which is good for all employees
These company recruit for contract to hire to reputed mnc company but project is less only to hire the candidates and while i am attend the interview they told desktop support engineer but once i entering the project it's a application support.
To support successful business initiatives many IT teams often need to manage multiple heterogeneous application environments. Resource Augmentation is a process that goes beyond mere staffing. This is where we specialize.We do all the background work in terms of understanding the requirements of a job.
A day at work is productive and at the same time tedious, most of the time we are supposed to work at the client location which can be tiresome at times
If you are seeking to enhance and grow your skill,please don't join Future Focus Infotech. poor management and backstabbing people.They will not respect your work.
They keep on telling the resons if you ask for the hike and they don't talk in favour of employees.. This company is not that good to work for them as contractors.
Excellent Work Environment and team is very good both at the Region and Corporate level. Excellent exposure towards IT consultancy and projects working with the best Top IT companies and having a very robust IT infrastructure to minimize human intervention (Hire to Retire).
Was good for learning with good client like IBM, TCS, and wipro, got good knowledge about working in Domain environment and learned many thing with multiple MNC, hence it was good to work for future focus