Future Focus Infotech

Future Focus Infotech Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good Location, Friendly Peoples. Managers are not that much supportive or motivating towards to their team members. i Would love to change those things.
I have worked here very less pressure and learning new skills and developed my self here. here i learned Networking trouble shooting skills and SCCM functionality i was worked here. my communication level increased
Pros
Fun Friday
Very good management , infrastructure and environment. Regards
To support successful business initiatives many IT teams often need to manage multiple heterogeneous application environments. Resource Augmentation is a process that goes beyond mere staffing. This is where we specialize.We do all the background work in terms of understanding the requirements of a job.
If you are seeking to enhance and grow your skill,please don't join Future Focus Infotech. poor management and backstabbing people.They will not respect your work.
very good company and good environment for work. learn lot of things and explore new ideas. they have lots of mnc clients through pan india and abroad also.
it allowed me to implement my creating thinking and ideas. People are very helpful for any queries related to payroll. I will definitely recommend to others.
Company is an best place for freshers to learn lots of innovative process. They have give an comfortable environment to work. Safe place for women employees to work.
a process oriented company driven by values limited clients and focused approach this company's strength is its Quality Management System (QMS) PAN India operations
Pros
Cons
vert limited clients
Worked with Future Focus in Chennai location. Everything was fair and enough but the only problem was with the Local language, My team always supported me and as well i supported them in Natural disaster time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Future Focus Infotech?
Good place to work. Got oppurtunities to learn and excel. The work atmosphere and culture is good with good support from the team and the boss and also peer teams.
Future Focus where i started my initial stage of the carrier. Learned a lot in a time span of 11 Months. In the client location(Tata Communications Limited) within joining period of three months i got the Acting Team Lead supporting role and it showcased me well of in the client location;For all such things the base was Future Focus Infotech.
Excellent place to work. You get due value for your skills & efforts put in. Excellent growth prospects here and also maintain proper work-life balance.
Hi , The place to work without any expectations , satrtes can join in this company. Should be clear about your designation. Want to follow the people's many times for an update.
* I'm the client of IBM India. Pvt. Ltd * My Technical team give lots of support for me, * I Have completed one year in this company all the days going smoothly, * Management is Good, * I think my English knowledge is increased, * I know about same new software's,
Pros
They not give anything free
It has no proper client, it is a manpower providing company, nothing much can be expected. It provides contract jobs and no proper job provided just for billing purpose
Pros
Na
Cons
It provides contract jobs and no proper job provided just for billing purpose
 Appraised mails from all Stakeholders for 80-90% confirmed Joining Ratio & Providing resources in given SLA’s.  Promotion within 6st 1 year as Account holder in IVY mobility.  Was Rewarded Twice by FFI Director for Best Performance.  Achieved an best performer reward by placing 25 new joinees with in SLA for financial year.
good place.salary low.no proper response to employees.No employee supporting plans by hr.too hetic to work with .no leave .
1) Balance in work and life 2) Interactive with Management 3) More Projects 4) Good quality in work 5) Free Lunch 6) Team Outings
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Team Outings
Great learning experienceEnjoyable daysNice TeamUnforgetteable days
Pros
work environment
Cons
> Heading the Post recruitment HR teams all over India.> Handling consultant escalations and issues.> Addressing the client's needs on any training or escalations specific to the consultants.> Reviewing the policies and procedures and reframing as need be.
Pros
good work life balance.