Future Focus Infotech logo
Future Focus Infotech

Future Focus Infotech Employee Reviews

This is a Consultancy company so provide a you like intrested job role but imagine your level working time not sure.so If you are interested than you before check all terms and condition

Salary not increase on time, salary came to late.

Salary not increase on time, late deposit salary, HR not giving propper response on call. Client company gives facility for better working environment.

I enjoyed working at future focus

i have learned lot of things like management, team work. and workplace is also good every one is so supportive and good team work makes things better and do the work in proper and effective way

Get opportunity as fresher

Get opportunity to work as a fresher.there is lot of learning environment . Deployed various site on same designation.good environment for work issue is with earn holiday

Pros

Free lunch at site

Temporary Job

This company holds Appointment letter in their hand for 2 months. They provide a simple 1 page soft copy of offer letter while joining. This is their policy. No Job Security at all.

Learning multiple skills and Very less pressure

I have worked here very less pressure and learning new skills and developed my self here. here i learned Networking trouble shooting skills and SCCM functionality i was worked here. my communication level increased

Pros

Fun Friday

Cons

It's Good for freshers as well experience Candidate

It's good Supporting of their Clients as well as their employees. Their employees are working all over the Country. Nice team. Administrative department is good Supporting.

Pros

Good Startup for freshers and also experience candidate.

Productive and Fun

Usually we will receive work from client we start working accordingly , all managers support us in all the way and they do cultural activities in the festival time , it will be awesome

Good

I have a good experience in this company. I working in his client location which is Tata consultancy services. But the salary is too much low even not enough for a individual.

Unproductive Work Place

I have very bad experience with Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd. They were 3rd party for me & were not helpful at all in the crunch Situations. They Paid salary on Time but they didn't care about their Employees.

Nice place to work. They help provide good opportunities, I got support from them whenever I was on a distress situation. Overall a good HR consultancy. Thanks.

No proper Clients, Good atmosphere.

Good Location, Friendly Peoples. Managers are not that much supportive or motivating towards to their team members. i Would love to change those things.

Fun place. Enjoyed team I worked with and the supportive environment. Better opportunity knocked, but I wouldn't hesitate on returning in future if right position opened.

Good

Very good management , infrastructure and environment. Regards

Highly disappointed

Disappointed with their policies and the way of their management. They will not even respond if they can't provide the project. Highly disappointed with this.

best work culture and good working enviroment.

best work culture and good working environment.. good management held by future focus private limited. salary date is fixed which is good for all employees

Productive workplace

These company recruit for contract to hire to reputed mnc company but project is less only to hire the candidates and while i am attend the interview they told desktop support engineer but once i entering the project it's a application support.

Good environment

To support successful business initiatives many IT teams often need to manage multiple heterogeneous application environments. Resource Augmentation is a process that goes beyond mere staffing. This is where we specialize.We do all the background work in terms of understanding the requirements of a job.

Productive and Fun loving

A day at work is productive and at the same time tedious, most of the time we are supposed to work at the client location which can be tiresome at times

negative people formed as work environment

If you are seeking to enhance and grow your skill,please don't join Future Focus Infotech. poor management and backstabbing people.They will not respect your work.

Not good

They keep on telling the resons if you ask for the hike and they don't talk in favour of employees.. This company is not that good to work for them as contractors.

Common questions about Future Focus Infotech

Answered by current and former employees at Future Focus Infotech

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Focus Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Future Focus Infotech with