Future Focus Infotech

India110 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Good

I have a good experience in this company. I working in his client location which is Tata consultancy services. But the salary is too much low even not enough for a individual.

Not so productive working environment.

Toxic experience. No Time for one's personal recreation.They ll make you sign 1 year bond for a year if you ask for increment once you get an increment.They keep your original doc so that one cannot run away.

Pros

Salary on time (within 1st week of every month)

Cons

It takes long time for claiming Employee Insurance and medical process.

Future Focus Infotech insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Worst Company to work with

They don't even pick up the call after hiring is completed, reply over mail is done after 2-3 follow ups. No Proper leave policy. Even wetake leave they will deduct salary

Salary not increase on time, salary came to late.

Salary not increase on time, late deposit salary, HR not giving propper response on call. Client company gives facility for better working environment.

Get opportunity as fresher

Get opportunity to work as a fresher.there is lot of learning environment . Deployed various site on same designation.good environment for work issue is with earn holiday

Pros

Free lunch at site

Unproductive Work Place

I have very bad experience with Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd. They were 3rd party for me & were not helpful at all in the crunch Situations. They Paid salary on Time but they didn't care about their Employees.

best work culture and good working enviroment.

best work culture and good working environment.. good management held by future focus private limited. salary date is fixed which is good for all employees

Productive and Fun loving

A day at work is productive and at the same time tedious, most of the time we are supposed to work at the client location which can be tiresome at times

All are good

Good company for growth. Supportive staff and peacefully work environment.future focus provide job security and all benifits provide. Leave policy is very good in this company.

Hectic work schedule

Client site was not good , no medical benefits , zero career growth . No job security low increament . Always pressure on employee . No additional training .

good company to learn something

I have worked for more than 2 years with this company overall experience was good and satisfied with this company.HR people are very supportive and encourages.And also salary on time is very good thing with this company.

Best Client Loction

Every thing is good except the bench policy. They did not provide salary when you are unallocated from client project. Rest of the things management and increment policy right now i am not facing. Thanks

It's good to work for freshers...

It's a good company, nice to work in all situations, they are providing salary at correct time. I to good to work all employees,i enjoyed lot a make Many contacts...

Pros

No lunch

Cons

8 hours

I am happy as Focus employee

I am happy as Focus employee and lo of ecope to learn and following the objectives as set by QMS. Experience on Vendor Management and SPOC for Employee Griviences for 400+ employees. Handling the clients TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, AT&T etc.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Good experience with Future focus infotech

I had work for 1.6 years for future focus infotech it was nice experience for me, i worked hard but company wasn't fulfill my salary expectation's and other things.

Would not recommend a contract to hire job

No job security or salary benefits. Working here for past 3 years. No permanent role offered. HRs are not very helpful. Hike in salary is very low . Would not recommend.

Good Company to work

I have enjoyed my work during the my tenure, Good Manager, Good work culture and salary is on time and fresher can join they will get good experience.

Pros

Cons

Na

Review for Network Engineer post

This is over all nice company. But sad thing is it is purely consultancy. I worked here more than 10 months, and a MNC company is my client. Management is good, but here salary depends on your client. As a carrier starting this is good company.

Cons

Long Hour Duty

New in TCS

First day entered TCS looking big campus , and so many cafeteria and separate playgrounds for play. Inside campus itself GYM.But went through Future focus struggled like anything.

Pros

only salary

Cons

which are the benefit getting TCS employees, i am not get it.

Good work culture in Future Focus

Good salary Good Hike. Good work culture Good Job Security I have learned asp.net/MVC skills through online training programs. Good Environment Good team members

no respect

I will not recommend here to work. management wont care about your concerns. they never give a hike to employees. If employees are threatened to leave they wouldn't mind. Instead they will hire another one and train with less salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Focus Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Future Focus Infotech with