Future Focus Infotech

Future Focus Infotech Pay & Benefits reviews

I have a good experience in this company. I working in his client location which is Tata consultancy services. But the salary is too much low even not enough for a individual.
Salary not increase on time, late deposit salary, HR not giving propper response on call. Client company gives facility for better working environment.
Get opportunity to work as a fresher.there is lot of learning environment . Deployed various site on same designation.good environment for work issue is with earn holiday
Pros
Free lunch at site
I have very bad experience with Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd. They were 3rd party for me & were not helpful at all in the crunch Situations. They Paid salary on Time but they didn't care about their Employees.
best work culture and good working environment.. good management held by future focus private limited. salary date is fixed which is good for all employees
A day at work is productive and at the same time tedious, most of the time we are supposed to work at the client location which can be tiresome at times
Good company for growth. Supportive staff and peacefully work environment.future focus provide job security and all benifits provide. Leave policy is very good in this company.
Client site was not good , no medical benefits , zero career growth . No job security low increament . Always pressure on employee . No additional training .
I have worked for more than 2 years with this company overall experience was good and satisfied with this company.HR people are very supportive and encourages.And also salary on time is very good thing with this company.
Every thing is good except the bench policy. They did not provide salary when you are unallocated from client project. Rest of the things management and increment policy right now i am not facing. Thanks
It's a good company, nice to work in all situations, they are providing salary at correct time. I to good to work all employees,i enjoyed lot a make Many contacts...
Pros
No lunch
Cons
8 hours
I am happy as Focus employee and lo of ecope to learn and following the objectives as set by QMS. Experience on Vendor Management and SPOC for Employee Griviences for 400+ employees. Handling the clients TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, AT&T etc.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
I had work for 1.6 years for future focus infotech it was nice experience for me, i worked hard but company wasn't fulfill my salary expectation's and other things.
No job security or salary benefits. Working here for past 3 years. No permanent role offered. HRs are not very helpful. Hike in salary is very low . Would not recommend.
I have enjoyed my work during the my tenure, Good Manager, Good work culture and salary is on time and fresher can join they will get good experience.
Pros
Cons
Na
This is over all nice company. But sad thing is it is purely consultancy. I worked here more than 10 months, and a MNC company is my client. Management is good, but here salary depends on your client. As a carrier starting this is good company.
Cons
Long Hour Duty
First day entered TCS looking big campus , and so many cafeteria and separate playgrounds for play. Inside campus itself GYM.But went through Future focus struggled like anything.
Pros
only salary
Cons
which are the benefit getting TCS employees, i am not get it.
Good salary Good Hike. Good work culture Good Job Security I have learned asp.net/MVC skills through online training programs. Good Environment Good team members
I will not recommend here to work. management wont care about your concerns. they never give a hike to employees. If employees are threatened to leave they wouldn't mind. Instead they will hire another one and train with less salary.
management is good and quick response for queries and friendly nature Work environment is good, timely dispatch of salary, training are held for better knowledge of the employees and also for better future.
Pros
Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture.
Cons
Night shifts. Work gets a little monotonous though people stick around because of the great work
Ok Good Normal Not that bad Confirmation is not possible Salary is on date Hr people are OK type Delayed response Good company to work overall Timely updates are not possible here