Future Generali India Life Insurance Company

Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews

India238 reviews

indiafutureinsurancesupportivetargetseniorsalebranch

Productivity

I deal with most of the taks but at the end of the month, there was a lot of work to do. And I easily complete all the tasks timely. I never feel tired due to work even though I enjoyed that every day.

No fun at workplace

Good remuneration without job security. It's like hire & fire. There is no effort from managements end to retain the workforce. No development & training programs..

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Hire & fire

Future Generali India Life Insurance Company insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Had a very bad experience with this company

Worst company to work with. Nothing called work culture. No work life balance. Superiors there uses slangs in office floor while speaking to their subordinates. Had a very work experience as a fresher.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No job security, immense work pressure, no work life balance

Good

Good customer service and good employee salary good customer product. Operation part poor training for very poor HR spot very poor policy issuance service poor

Pathetic Management with no working ethics. Culture is Agriculture in FGI

Worse Management, doesn't value experience knowledge. Only people how are good in Boss Management can survive in company. Lot of stress without being beneficial to company. No work culture.

Pros

Good for those who can manage their bosses, will earn rewards recognition & promotions without doing anything

Cons

Lot of Pressure, no fixed working hours.

Good to work but less work life balance

Its good to work and learn things.You may get less work life balance.You have to be multitasker Typical Indian work culture at workplace.Less team work.

Pros

You have to be multitasker

Cons

Work Life Balance

Best Organisation I have worked

I can only tell about my Experience which is in Group Business- Credit Life and It was great learning and working experience there. Management and Seniors are to Supportive there.

Pros

Work Culture Leadership Team Senior Managemant and Seniors Work and Personal life Balance

Cons

Incentive Structure

Productive and Fun work Place

Company work Culture is Very Good,Staff is Very Supportive, Good Culture for work,Productive and Fun Work Place.All Team Members are Supported each other.

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

Productive and fun working place

Best in all categories of insurance company and we can boom your career progress in all aspects.All management teams are very supportive at any time you need.

Worst company

Worst company I had ever seen. No proper system. No HR .No strategy team enforcement.Hard n efficient work doesn't mean . If you can swing your tail than you must survive.dont waste your time.

Very Productive, Good Management, proper work life balance

It is a great place to work..They require you to complete your work rest you can enjoy and work too..Good seniors,, supportive staff, proper increments

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Cant think of any

not a stable vompany

this co.s stakes is at risk. no job security. during pandemic instead of supporting we were asked to leave the organization.. stating co is running in loss.

Good experience

It was nice working and there was a family atmosphere and there was not much pressure either. Of work and I will go to work there again. Have a very good experience.really love this company

Cons

Team work and team handling good industry to work

A good reputed MNC company company feel happy to work their all are kind of support, encourage and helped a lot to achieve targets, good insurance cmp

Pros

Accommodation and lunch facilities

Politics all day going

Nothing to say. Because why I wast my time in this. Because they did not give my money. I finish my task. And I win a travel plan in the company. But they did not give me a single money.

Nice place to work with

Nice place to work with, everyone in the organisation is very helpful and even CEO is very accessible. HR Department is bit slow and functions like Government department

Cons

Long work hour and late siting

Very good experience

This is a company which actually cares for its employees this was a very good platform for me to develop my skills as a team leader everyone was very helpful and seniors constantly guided at every step Good career advancement opportunities

Pros

Good job culture

Almost good

Not to job security,pool culture don't refer for this company ,behavior is so rude management and no allowenc provide the company very poor culture

Cons

Very unethical work culture, unprofessional behaviour of management

Company is managed by two persons on the location where i work. No professional approach. No work culture. Abusive words are used for female by RH. Favorism and partiality is the only thing i have seen.

Best product sales in client is interested buy insurance

Culture is good best product sales in client is interested buy insurance Good culture company and provide all benefit employee And support covid 19 company

Pros

Easy

Cons

Easy

Future Generali is fastest growing company in insurance domain

Future Generali life insurance is fastest growing company in insurance domain working culture is very good all peoples are very supportive. Lost of extra activities. Best place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Generali India Life Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Future Generali India Life Insurance Company with